It Was Love ~ Ch31

Shout Outs To The People Who Comment!

batoolhouri

H1deeq1H

Shout Outs To The People Who Vote!

ARMY_EXOL_4lifeu

Mari33BTS

GemieSky09

belllloyan2

Thank you to all the Mochies listed above!

(Y/n)'s Point of view

"How long are we gonna stay like this Jimin?" i asked with a small giggle. My head was rested against his bare chest with only a thin sheet that covered our bodies.
"Untill my body says it's ready to let you get up." he growled into my ear.

His warm breath made goosebumps rise on my skin before he gently pressed a kiss to the area.

"I doubt that will happen" i said chuckled. He laughed then rubbed my arm up and down.
"That's true." he said with a smirk.

"Jimin i want Hoseok to join Bangtan again." i said softly.

"Well this conversation took a 180 degree turn." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes then nudged him lightly.
"Please oppa. I don't want him and Yeseul to go homeless." i pleaded.
"I don't think I'm ready to forgive him after what he's done to you Jagi." he sighed. I gave him my best puppy eyes and the saddest pout i could muster.

"I'm not asking you to forgive him. I don't even forgive him. But I'm not ready to hate him either." i said. He smiled then leaned closer to my face and bit my pouted lip. He pulled it gently untill it popped back against my gums.

"Fine he can join Bangtan again and his stupid girlfriend too." he sighed. I slapped his arm lightly.
"Yah! Yeseul is my friend! She's not stupid!" i scolded.
"Okay I'm sorry she's not stupid but you cant lie she is abit weird." Jimin chuckled. I nodded with a smile.

"That's why Hobi fell for her" i giggled.

Jin's Point of view

"Is (Y/n) here yet? Please let me speak to her! I know you don't trust me but just let me just speak to her!" The man begged.
"He's been begging for hours." i sighed. I turned my face to Mark who sat on the chair sulking as he watch his brother beg for the girl that he fell for.

"He actually loves her. I thought it was a joke. But he looks like he's truly hurt... Maybe we should just let him speak to her?" Mark said softly. I took in a deep breath then brushed my hand through my hair in thought.