약속 Promises ~ Ch8

Chapter Title ~ Promises약속 Meaning ~ PromiseLanguage ~ KoreanSong Reference ~ Promise by Jimin

약속 Meaning ~ Promise
Language ~ Korean
Song Reference ~ Promise by Jimin

☆ Jimin's Point of view ☆

"Im sorry sir but she is still in recovery and you can't see her untill she has rested" That stupid damn nurse said to me. I gripped my hair in frustration.

"JUST LET ME SEE HER DAMN IT! I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW IF I PLEASED! DO YOU REALLY THINK SO LOWLY OF YOUR LIFE TO DISOBEY ME? ME! I'M IN CONTROLL HERE NOT YOU PEST! NOW MOVE OUT OF MY DAMN WAY OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PULL OUT MY GUN AND SHOOT YOU IN THE GOD DAMN HEAD!" I screamed and punched the wall next to her head creating a dent while blood leaked.

Ive had enough. They havent been letting me see her for little over 2 hours. I need to see her. I need to. I think I'm going crazy. They told me her rib was broken when they scanned her when i first brought her in. That fool hoseok think hes going to get away with this. Keep dreaming.

"Jimin calm down. Let the lady do her job." Namjoon ushered rubbing my shoulder. That it I've had enough. I pulled out my gun and shot two bullets. One inches away from the nurses head and the other inches away from Namjoon's head.
"Woah Jimin! Have you lost it?! What if you missed!?" He yelled still in shock. The nurse was frozen in horror and couldn't move a muscle.

"Move." I said shaking in anger. She scurried from guarding the door and let me go inside. Namjoon is still shouting at me. I couldn't care less. I opened the door quietly and closed it quietly in his face.

On a normal occasion i would of slammed it in his face. But I'm not going to disturd (y/n)'s sleep. I'm not that stupid. I layed my eyes on her sleeping body. She had cuts and bruises on her face. It made me even more angry every second passing by. But i managed to push the feeling down. At least untill i get out of this room.

I walked over to her bed and sat in the chair closest to her. My eyes decided to cry all on its own.
"Im sorry (y/n)...its my fault. I couldn't protect you enough. If i went with you i could of helped. And none of this would of happened...Hoseok wouldnt of killed Sakura...hurt you....hurt Jungkook....hurt my heart" i whimpered and dropped my head onto the side of her pillow.
I grabbed her hand and caressed it gently.

"When you wake up...Im never leaving your side. Not untill your father and the rest of his gang are dealt with...you can count on that baby" i said kissing her hand. All of a sudden i felt a slight squeeze. I gasped in suprise and looked at her eyes as they struggled to open.
I grabbed her face and rubbed her cheeks with my thumbs.

"Baby....(y/n)....can you hear me?" I asked crying. She groaned.
"Jimin?" She whispered. Then 2 nurses came in and started to cheek her blood tempreture and some other crap i wasnt listening to. Does she remember?