Punished ~ Ch45

☆☆☆☆☆

First few Mochies who voted for for the last chapter :

connielu2008

park__lin

NicoleFrize

sugarplumPC

LiaLinlin1705

Comments that made me smile :

Ssalyapark

kyrieslife

Only-Queen

ReeRee7691

pjmjjk57

And the beautiful person award goes to :

CutieeYoongs

Thank you to all the Mochies listed above!

Back to this weeks chapter!

☆ Jimin's Point of view ☆

"W-We have arrived to Seoul, M-Mr Park." The pilot said as he entered the passenger side of the plane. I got up and walked towards him with cold eyes. He gulped and moved backwards, bumping into the co-pilot in the proccess.
"Thank you for your co-opperation." I said simply before pulling out my gun from my back pocket and shooting him and the coward behind him.

Lisa gasped behind me after seeing someone brains splattered on the walls. She looked at me wuth frightened eyes.
"W-why did you k-kill them?" She whispered, tears coming out of her eyes. She looked at me like i was a monster. The way they all did a few years ago. It didn't fase me at all.

"Because i felt like it." I shrugged. I picked up my suitcase and walked down the stairs of the plane which the pilot already opened before i killed him.
Lisa grabbed her own bag and followed me hesitantly. She kept her distance. Which she probably should...

☆ Jungkook's Point of view ☆

"Has she woken up yet?" I asked to Jin as i entered the homeroom.

None of us got any sleep yesterday. We were all exhausted and stressed. After Jimin's text yesterday we were all on the edge. We were all like brothers and we could never hurt each other. As for Jimin, he would definitely hurt us if he was angry. His temper was the worst between us all and if (Y/n) wasn't awake by the time he came back then we would all surely be dead.

None of us were a match to Jimin. Jimin had a lot more training and alot more deternimation to be the best. After his dad got killed he became a different person. He like hurting people. He liked pain. He needed to be the most dominant in the room and if someone challenged that then he would kill them.

Jimin wasnt close to the rest of us before (Y/n) came. We started to grow apart once he took over the gang but then (Y/n) came and he was forced to accept us into his circle again. And we loved that. We were so happy he finally turned into the old him. He may of been more mature, more protective, but he was still him.

"No. She's just been fussing alot." Jin answered with a sigh. He sat on the sofa with his head in his hands. His hair was messy which showed how stressed he was. Jin has never not brushed his hair. Jin was all about presentation. But right now (Y/n) and our lives were so much more important.

"Do you think.....he's gone back to his old ways?" Taehyung asked while biting his lip. Jin nodded.
"By that text message... I know he has for a fact." He replied. He sat upright and closed his eyes in frustration.
"Will he kill us?" Hoseok asked from the stair case with a raised brow.
"I have no fucking idea." Jin said. Suddenly he stood up and started walking upstairs.

"We need to find out about this 'Kai'. We can't just sit here and contemplate wether we're hoing to die." Jin stated. I nodded and follwed him upstairs. The rest of the boys trailed behind.
Jin walked up to Namjoons devision homeroom, leaving the door open for the rest of them.

Namjoon sat down of his chair and turned on his computer, putting in his password.
Then once it logged into his account went to his file database where he could dig up information on anybody.
He typed in 'Kai' and numerous images popped up of differnt people with the name Kai. He switched on filter and typed 'Korean' in the box that said nationality. Then three people popped up.

"Two of them have at least 2 arrest warrents. Hes probably one of these two. But who has seen his face?" Namjoon asked us. I shook my head and so did Jin and Yoongi.
"I did." Taehyung spoke up. He looked down at Namjoon's computer then pointed at the first guy.

"It's him." He said. Namjoon clicked onto his profile and read his details.

Changed Name : Kim Kai
Real Name : Kim Jong In
Date of birth : January 14th, 1994
Nationality : Korean
Height : 182cm
Blood Type : A
Family : N/A

General crimes :

- Stealing
- Car Jacking
- Kidnapping
- Assult
- Murder
- Bank Robbery
- Vandalism
- Drug Trafficing
- Drug Manufacturing

Amount of times imprisioned :

5

Amount of times escaped :

5

Partners in Crime :

- Kim Min Seok
- Kim Jun Myeon
- Zhang Yixing
- Byun Baek Hyun
- Kim Jong Dae
- Park Chan Yeol
- Do Kyung Soo
- Oh Sehun
- Wu Yifan (Imprisoned)
- Lu Han (Imprisoned)
- Huang Zitao (Imprisioned)
- Jennie Kim

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"WAIT WHAT?!" I yelled. I looked closer at the last name on the list.
"Jennie?! Our Jennie?!" I asked Namjoon. Taehyung's face dropped.
"Not her... Out of all people... Not her." He whispered to himself.
"It's her." Namjoon confirmed.

"She's part of his gang. She's not on our side." Yoongi said.
"No! Wait! You don't know that! She could of been forced!" Taehyung defended. Yoongi stood up and was about to go to the door.
"We're going to question her." Yoongi said sternly.
"Wait let me talk to Jennie! This doesn't mean she helped Kai shoot (Y/n)!" Taehyung begged standing in Yoongi's path to block him.

"If Jennie is the name on that list then she is also getting punished for siding with the enemy. Just how you are all getting punished for being incapable to defeat the enemy." A voice said from the door.

We all turned our heads to the door where Jimin stood with an open can of sleeping gas, seeping into the room.

Our eyes widened as we tried to hold our breath even though we all knew that the gas has gotten into our systems already. We looked at Jimin, he wore a mask, putting the can in the middle of the room before walking out with a chuckle.

"Fuck." I whispered weakly before collapsing on the floor.

(Author-Nim ~ I got the shivers from writing this chapter. 😂😂)