24 hours ~ Ch17

☆ 3rd Point of view ☆

"HE WAS TAKEN?!" Hoseok yelled as his nose flared. He flipped the table in anger then looked up at Jonghyun.

"YOU FOOLS! KIM TAEHYUNG INFILTRATED OUR RANKS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT?!" he yelled more fiercely.

"Calm down Hoseok... Please we need you to help get him back" Jonghyun explained. Hoseok bit his lip in anger but nodded anyway at his superior.

Hoseok was the 3rd seat of his gang. He would be second seat if this weakling called Jonghyun hadn't been second seat. It was a wonder to him on how he was ever leader of this gang.

"So what's my mission?" Hoseok asked.
"Your mission is simply a break out. If you can sneak him out unnoticed that would be better but if your forced to fight... Then fight." Jonghun said.
"When would you like this done?" Hoseok asked as he pulled out his phone to check the time.
"Today." he ordered.

"Oh and about that girly you have hiding in your room whis part of gang is she not?... You might wanna tell her to stay inside or things could get pretty ugly on her end" Jonghyun smirked. Hoseok's eyes widened in confusion.

"How?" he asked with a gulp. Jonghyun laughed and said,
"It was only a matter of time before we found out about your girl anyway but if you must know it was because she decided to go exploring the 2nd floor which she should know is only for higher ups."

Hoseok looked down to his feet and clenched his fist. He thought about what would of happened if Hano had found out he had a girlfriend. Hano despises those who fall in love. Yet hoseok fell for Yeseul... And now his secret was out.

Yeseul was a member of the gang but she was a lower rank than Hoseok. She only done errands and has never killed anybody. She was too innocent to be in a gang. And that's why Hoseok fell for her...

Hoseok ran upstairs to his room and opened the door to find Yeseul sleeping soundly on his bed.
He sat at the edge and smiled warmly at her. He then brought out his hand to stroke her face while she slept.

"Why dont you ever listen to me? If Jimin found out about you.... He would kill you for what i did to (y/n)." he whispered.
Yeseul's eyes opened slowly and fixated onto Hoseok.
"Hey" she mumbled as she yawned.
"I have go on a mission. I should be back by the end of today" he said. She smiled and nodded.

"Then go. And come back safe Hobi. Araso?" she said before kissing him on the cheek and then wrapping herself in the blankets once more.
"Il try" he laughed.

☆ Timeskip ☆

☆ (Y/n)'s point of view ☆

We came back to base after about 3 hours of dining at the restraunt. In the way home Jimin would not stop complaining about how much he spent on the meal only to have Jin start scolding the cook about putting too much of a certain spice onto our meal.