He's Broken ~ Ch23

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"Are you hungry Jagi? I can get the cooks to make some food, if you'd like." Jimin suggested as we walked down the halls. I shyly smiled then nodded.
"If it's not too much trouble" i added quickly. He chuckled and mumbled, "You say that every time"

"Make us some food. We will be outside in the garden. Have it served to is there." Jimin said to a lady that walked by us. She bowed then quickly scurried off.
"Thank you!" i yelled down the hall so she could hear me. She giggled as she hurried to the kitchen.

Jimin tugged my hand gently leading me outside to the garden. I gasped, seeing so many types of flowers and plants. In one corner there was fruit bushes and trees while in the other had flowers and unique pine trees.
He watched me look aroumd with a smile.

"This garden is your favoirite place in this whole base." Jimin said softly. I nodded.
"I can see why" i said as i bent down to touch the flowers.

Flashback

"Go get a trolley Jimin." i ordered as we entered Osaka.
Today we were in Japan for a mafia alliance meeting that Jimin had.

Naturally i wasn't going to leave with out doing some kind of shopping. So Jimin suggested we shopped in Osaka for souvenirs and any other items i might have wanted.

"Im back" Jimin said from behind me now with a trolley. I nodded then skipped down the isles of the store. Jimin chuckled while trying to keep up with me.

We passed a wall that had keyrings hanging onto it. I looked at the figures and noticed they were small animals.
"This would be perfect to get for the rest of the boys" i said. I picked 8 keychains. One for myself and the rest for the boys. I looked at the label to read 'Bt21'. I giggled.
"It sounds like BTS" i chuckled. Jimin chuckled and then asked "So which ones are ours?"
"You can have the yellow doggie and Il have the pink doggie" i said.

We then walked to the next isle that were full of garden supplies. I raised my brow seeing all types of foriegn flowers and bushes.
"Jiminie~" i called. He turned his head to me then raised a brow.
"Yes?" he asked amusment laced into his voice.
"You know that huge garden we have..." i said quietly.
He smirked and tilted his head "What about it jagi?"

I fiddled with my fingers.
"Do you think we could maybe plant some flowers and bushes there? There are some really pretty trees already but it would be nice if there were flowers and maybe put in a bench or two to spice things up..." i said nervously. Will he say no?

"Hmmm il think about it..... But i know what could help me think..." he smirked. I lifted my head to meet his eyes. He then took my hand into his own and placed my finger onto his lips. I blushed while rolling my eyes. He never had to think to begin with.

He was gonna say yes from the start.

I went onto my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips. I was about to pull away when he suddenly held my head in place and then deepend the kiss. My hands found their way to his hair and started tugging gently onto the locks. He smirked into the kiss and gently but my lip. I opened my mouth slightly but it was more than enough for him to---

"Excuse me I've got kids here. Could you do that somewhere else?" a lady said tapping my shoulder. I separated from Jimin with a blush on my face. I bowed at the lady.
"Bianhae."

Jimin then ruffled my hair.
"Go pick out as much flower seeds as you can. We're gonna make our garden into a flower filled medow" Jimin said. I smiled then got to work.

Flashback end

"We planted these ourself..." i whispered. Jimin's eyes widened as he turned to me.
"You remember that?" he asked.
"We were in osaka..." i said as i tried to dig out as much memories as possible.
"Yeah we were. I think that's where we had one of the best kisses of our life" he teased. He then took a quick glance at my lips then turned away sadly. He must miss kissing someone. The least i could do is give him that.

I took small steps untill i was infront of him. I put my arms around his neck then leaned forward on my tippy toes then pressed my lips against his. His eyes widened but he quickly melted into the kiss. He kissed with so much passion and affection.

A few seconds in to the kiss i felt a wet substance on my cheek.
Was it raining?

I parted from Jimin and looked up to see a clear sky. Then what was....

I looked back at Jimin to see his eyes red and teary. My eyes softened then i hugged him tightly bringing him head down to my shoulder. He started sobbing onto my shoulder and gripped my waist tightly.

"Im sorry. Im so sorry. W-were t-trying to get your m-memories back and i start c-crying like a baby. I just missed you. I really really missed you" he croaked out into my shoulder. I ran my hands through his hair then kissed his forehead. He was so sad... he was broken and hurt... he needed me...

SO WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER DAMN IT!

'SHE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!'

'You don't deserve to go to her funeral. Stay at home mutt'

'Get my friend some beer would you mutt?'

'Another Victory for the king boys!'

'You can't stay here anymore. Your useless. Take your dog and get out'

'Well you were sleeping in my bed so i thought that it would be okay'

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

'This crappy place? Your living with me princess.'

'Your friend Matthew is an idiot.'

'Your boyfriend Jimin is an idiot.'

I'm Jihyun! Nice to meet you noona!'

'Do you want to run this gang by my side?'

'I promise to stay with you forever princess.'

'Oppa!......Oh you thought i was talking to you?'

'Thank you oppa. Thank you for helping me kill my father.'

'Dimples?'

'Where is she kookie?'

'Can you acctually take us to the cafe now snakeu?'

'Yah! Are you two fighting again?!'

'Kill him.'

'Kookie.... I'm just glad your alive.'

'Rise and shine.'

'You foolish little girl!'

'In exactly 24 hours your gonna be on our side princess'

'Were allies for now...'

▪ ▪ ▪

"Jimin.... I remember..."

"Everything?"

"Everything."

(Author-Nim ~ Please comment! Fighting!)