Retreat ~ Ch43

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"Jiminie! Pleaseeee!" I begged. A pout on my face and my best puppy eyes were directed towards him.
"Aishhhh. (Y/n)! I don't want to!" He whinned, stomping his foot like a baby.

"It won't be for long! Just a few days! Please! I want you two to be close. Just like a brother and sister would be." I reasoned. He sighed then walked closer to me, wrapping his hands around my waist and leaning his head into my neck.

"What will you give me if i say yes?" He asked cutely. I paused, thinking for anything that Jimin may want. My brows furrowed, not being able to think of anything that he could want or need.
"What do you want?" I asked back at him. He chuckled then pressed small kisses to my neck.

"Are you prepared to give it to me if i tell you?" He asked with a small smirk. I squinted suspiciously at him.
"I couldn't be too much to ask for." I concluded with a cute nod. He giggled then continued to press soft kisses to my neck.

"And what if i wanted my princess to give me another princess?" He asked softly.

He pulled his head back to watch my reaction. My eyes widened abit then looked at him with shocked eyes.
"You want a baby?" I asked with a shy smile. He chuckled then nodded, grabbing my hands into his own.

"Are you prepared to give that wish to me in order for me to go on a bonding trip with Lisa?" He asked with a slight head tilt. I looked down at my feet then giggled.
"That seems fair. Alright Park Jimin. Il give you a mini princess or prince. If that's what you truly want." I said with a nod. He pulled my in for a hug then kissed my forehead.

"Why don't we start making one now?"

Timeskip

"Thank you for doing this for me Unnie." Lisa whispered in my ear. The boys were putting both Lisa and Jimin's suitcase into Taeyong's black taxi.

I patted her shoulder with a smile then nudged her forward into the car.
"You both need this. You need the bonding time." I said. She sat in the taxi with a grin on her face.
"Jagiiii! Are you sure you can't come?" Jimin whined. He embraced me from behind then kissed my cheek.

"No Jimin. I can't come. This is for you and Lisa. Simple." I said. He twirled me around and kissed me on the lips. He kept kissing me and it got more heated by each second.
"Alrighttttt! That's enough! That's disgusting!" Jennie scowled. I broke off from Jimin with a laugh and blush on my cheeks. Jimin groaned then glared at Jennie who turned her face to look somewhere else.

Jimin then kissed me quickly on the cheek then hopped into the shot gun of the car.
"Bye everyone!" Lisa yelled through the window. Everyone waved at the car that Taeyong started driving out of the car park.
"See you soon Jagi!" He yelled. I blew him a kiss then winked at him. Then the car sped off into the city roads.

"Princess, now that Jimin is gone. A small gang called Exo have been slowly picking off our men one by one. Action needs to be taken, now." Namjoon said to me. I turned to face him.
"Does Jimin know about them?" I asked in a shocked tone. Namjoon sighed then nodded.
"He sent out 10 men from Yoongi's devision to sort them out but they came back.....each.........each without a different body part. Exo seems to love playing games." Namjoon informed. I nodded then walked with him to his homeroom.

"Why didn't Jimin tell me?" I muttered. Namjoon looked away, unsure what to reply. I shook my head, making the thoughts leave my head. Il talk to him when they get back. He's not getting away with this.

"You know where their base is i hope?" I asked. Namjoon nodded then sat down on his chair as his computer loaded the security cameras.
"Their base is disguised as a wood workshop. It's small but well guarded." He said whilst tapping onto the desk. I nodded then clicked at him.

"Go tell Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung to meet me in the van with 2 of their best men asap. We're going to get rid of this gang, today." I ordered while getting 5 mics from the draw under Namjoons desk.
"Yes ma'am." He said before jogging out.

Im not letting some measly small gang ruin our reputation. Not today, not ever.

Timeskip

We stood infront of the base. I stood next to the 4 devision leaders and each of their two men stood behind them.
"There are two men at the front who look like knife users. The left one had a blade carrier on his right thigh. Yoongi or me should go in first to take them out. Namjoon has already dealt with the security cameras." I said quietly. Yoongi stood up.
"I'll do it." He said. I nodded then signaled for him to move forward.

He walked casually up the the two men.
"Hey boys. I seem to be lost? Do you know where i can find any good bars around here?" He asked with a sigh. He slyly took out a small blade from his sleeve without making it noticable.
"Get los---" the boy was cut off when Yoongi threw the knife at his throat. The other quickly brought out his own knife but was too slow giving Yoongi enough time to slice off both of his hands then his throat. Blood gushed everyhere making Yoongi smirk proudly. Then he grabbed the glass cup of beer that one of the men were drinking and took a big chug out of it.

"Cheap scum." He laughed, feeling the bitter liquid go down his throat.

We all walked up to the front door and stood next to Yoongi.
"All we have to do now is storm in." Taehyung said pointedly.
"Shall we?" Jungkook smirked whilst bowing at me holding out his hand for me to take.
"We shall." I laughed grabbing his hand and kicking open the doors. We let go of each other hands then grabbed the gun from our back pockets.

We all held up our guns and started sholting at every person we saw inside. The men inside quickly recovered for the ambush and picked up their own weapons, charging at us with deadly intent.
I shot at a man who was in the middle of reloading his gun. Everyone shot at us but kept missing, telling me that they barely had training. So then how did these men injure ours so badly?

Bang!

Time seemed to have slowed down, pain surged through my abdomen making me fall to my knees
"(Y/N)!" Taehyung yelled, running towards me.
His voice was quiet, just like everything else in the room. I looked down seeing blood pouring out of my abdomen. It hurt. It really fucking hurt.

"That's the beauty of Exo, princess. We're all trained snipers. The men you've been killing are replaceable." A voice laughed. I looked up at the source of the voice, a man with caramel dyed hair. He smirked at me then winked.

"RETREAT!" Taehyung screamed. Jungkook came running and picked me up. My vision went blurry, i looked up one last time to see the mans face.
"The name's Kai sweetheart! Remember it." He smirked before winking and walking into another room.

"(Y/n) can you hear me?! (Y/n)?!" Taehyung yelled. He shook me hard, trying to get a reaction out of me. My mouth opened to reply but my mind was focusing on the pain. Before i could get any words out, everything went black...

(Author-Nin ~ Hey! What did you guys think?! Let me know in the comments! I decided to use Kai and Exo after finding out that Jennie and Kai were dating. This shocked the hell out of me. ILY Mochies! )