His Princess ~ Ch10

Chapter Title ~ His PrincessLanguage ~ EnglishSong Reference ~ Really Bad Boy by Red Velvet

Language ~ English
Song Reference ~ Really Bad Boy by Red Velvet

Flashback
(Y/n)'s point of view

Today me and Jimin went to the club that was near his base. I was still fairly new to his mafia gang thingy so I wasn't allowed anwhere by myself because 'It was too dangerous' according to him. Everytime I walked inside the base I got many glares but I could get use to it i guess.

"Jagiyaaaa come dance with me" Jimin whined while tugging on my arm. I giggled at his behaviour and shook my head teasingly. It didn't take too long for his to completely trust me. I mean who am i kidding...i couldn't hurt a fly. Im waaaay too innocent for this life but what can i say? I do it for the thrill.

He pouted at me and then done some aegyo. Which he also took a while to do infront of me.
"You've been sitting here for half an hour drinking the same margarita. Pleassseeee" he said with the most desperate look i have ever seen on a mafia boss.

I looked over at the dance floor that was filled with sweaty bodies and horny men and women who grinded slowly onto each other along with the beat. You know what? I'l go. I'm not gonna be an innocent baby.

I slid off my chair and walked to the dance floor with Jimin grinning and following behind me. I swayed my hips and thrusted them backwards where Jimin was. He groaned lowly into my ear and put his hands on my hips and grinded. My head was dizzy and the alchohol didn't help it but I couldn't stop myself from having so much damn fun and without a care in the world. The excitement is just so new to me. After about 10 minutes of 'dancing' Jimin got a phone call. He was about to press decine but i stopped him and said,
"No go and answer it. Il be right where you left me when you come back"

I pushed him lightly towards the direction of the door. He chuckled and pressed answer then pointed at me while walking backwards

"Be ready for round 2!" he yelled over the music. I laughed and stuck out my tongue. Once he was out of sight I carried on dancing. I don't have a care In the world of what others thought of me. Then out of nowhere someone grabbed my hips and pushed my butt up against their groin. Their grip was hard and rough so I knew it wasn't Jimin the moment they touched me. I struggled in their arms while the man enjoyed the sensation of every movement I made. His growls in my ear made me disgusted.

"Keep it going baby...yeah just like that" I let out a whimper of discomfort as his nail sink into my hips.
"You like that ba--"
Then in a matter of a second the grip on my hips disappeared and the people dancing around me stopped dancing. A whisper in my ear was all i heard,
"Close your eyes jagi. You don't want to watch"

After waiting a few seconds i couldn't help but open my eyes. I turned around to see the man on the floor with a bloody nose. Above him was a pissed of Jimin. His eyes were fixated onto the man and his nose flared in anger. He then crouched down to the man on the floor and started punching him...over and over again.

I gasped and ran toward Jimin. I grabbed his arms and cried,
"Stop! He got what he deserves. Please no more!" Jimin paused from his punch and looked up at me. His eyes were dark in anger and looked like a different person. His eyes slowly softened while he stared back at me.
"Didn't I tell you to close your eyes princess?"

I shakily took a breath
"Lets leave Jimin" I said. He slowly rised to his feet and grabbed my hand and gently pulled me up with him. Then he looked back at the whithering man on the floor.

"Touch my girl again I swear to god you and your family and anyone you've ever loved is going to die in the most painful way i can think of. That's a promise" he hissed. The man coughed up blood and weakly looked up at Jimin.

"Your him....t-the mafia leader....of BTS" he weakly stated. The music stopped quickly while gasps filled the room.
"Call the police" a girl whisperd. The girl next to her shook her head and looked at the other girl like she was a pychopath.
"Are you mad? This man is the most scariest man alive that not even the police want to get involved with his group!" the girl whisper yelled.

"Who's that girl hes olding hand with?" a man whispered.
"He called her princess so im assuming they are together" the other replied.
"That's not her name though" another joined in the conversation.
"As if we will ever find out her name" the other scoffed.

"Come on princess. We're leaving" Jimin said wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed in relief knowing that he wouldn't kill the guy infront of me. We walked out of the club and walked over to the car. Before i managed to get in Jimin grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his chest.

"Im sorry you saw that." He whispered gently into my ear.
"Don't be sorry. I chose to stay with you and i chose this life. I chose to date you so i should accept everything that comes with it. At least i know that everyday with be an exciting day" i said grinning. He chuckled then kissed my kneck lightly.

"I'm glad you chose to stay. And I'm glad your not like those girls who like to take it slow because i think i would of killed myself if i had to hold myself back from kissing you" he laughed.
"It's crazy. I've known you for just a few weeks and i feel like I've been with you forever. I didn't know i could fall in love so easily" i giggled. He guided my body into the car and then got into the drivers seat. He looked at me and grinned.

"I didn't know i could love at all"

And that was the start of the nickname 'His princess'.

(Author-Nim ~ Please comment! Don't be shy! I'd love to know your thoughts!)