Time ~ Ch22

☆ Jimin's Point of view ☆

"Jungkook show Hoseok to his old room." i ordered as i gently picked (Y/n) up into my arms and walked down the hallway.

I have two days with her. Two days to get as much of her memory back as possible and two days to ease the pain of my throbbing heart. When she has to go back to her dad it may take months for her to kill him and Kim Jonghyun successfully. And i don't think i can handle that.

I walked up the stairs all the way to our room. Our room that didn't even smell like her anymore. Sometimes i would spray a little bit of her perfume around the room. It made me feel safe. I know she would kill me if she knew i wasted her perfume like that so i refrained from doing that too much, only when i was at the verge of breaking down.

I opened the door with a single hand then pushed it open with my knee. Then i walked over to our bed and gently layed her above the covers. I smiled softly and the sight of her stirring slightly in the bed. I sat down next to her and brushed her hair away from her eyes.

"I missed you so much princess" i said quietly.
"You have no idea" i croaked out. My throat hurt as i tried to hold back my tears. But they came down on their own.

I gave up on holding back my sobs as i dropped my head so that it was leaning against her stomach. My tears were wetting her top but at the moment the only thing i could think about was that now she was back...

(Y/n)'s point of view

My eyes fluttered open as i tried to blink my sight back into clear vision. I looked around to see that i wasn't in that ugly pink room my dad gave me but instead in a beautiful room that looked more like a Vip hotel room. Where am i?

I felt a pressure on my stomach making me tilt my head downwards to see another head laying on my body. This person had beautifully dyed silver hair with black roots that looked so familliar to me.

"Devilishly handsome you are. Too bad it doesn't matter to others since your all mine"
Then i turned his chair to the mirror so he could see himself. He wolf whistled with a grin on his face.
"Damn jagi you made me look like a prince " he smirked.
"My prince."

Did i dye his hair?
Wait who was this guy?
Is this Jimin?

I felt small trembling against my stomach which made my brows furrow together. Those weren't coming from me. I listened carefully to so if i could hear anything that would tell me what was going on. But all i could hear were silent cries that were muffled against my belly. He's crying.....

I gently lifted my hand to stroke his hair. As soon as my hand reached his head i realised how soft his hair actually was. His cries stopped as soon as he felt the small amout of pressure on his head.