Apology Accepted ~ Ch57

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of View ☆

"J-Jimin?" I stuttered, stumbling forwards towards him. My brows furrowed, seeing my ring between his fingers.

"I'm back...." he mumbled with a soft smile. He grabbed my hand gently, bringing it into his own, using his thumb to massage the back of my hand as he slipped the ring back on my finger. I chuckled softly, admiring the diamond on my hand.

"Hold on. I haven't forgiven you yet." I told him with a cheeky smile. He chuckled and pulled me into a hug, embracing my tiny self in his comforting arms. He buried his face into my neck then kissed it softly.

"Well, do you?" He asked warmly, wrapping his arms around my waist and rocking us both side to side.
"Is it true? Did you adopt Jisung?" I asked him with a hopefull smile. He nodded into my neck.
"Yeah. He's now our son... God that sounded so weird to say." He laughed. He looked up at Jisung from my neck and silently mouthed a thank you to him. The boy shrugged with an embarrased smile, silently backing away to explore the garden.

"Thank you, Jimin... And yes... I forgive you... I forgave you ages ago, i just couldn't bring myself to see you. I was a coward..." i mumbled into his chest. He stroked my hair gently, twiring strands between his fingers.

"You weren't a coward. Don't say that. I get that you were ashamed of me... I wasn't in a great state of mind... When i found out you got shot, i went mad. I wasn't Jimin... At least, not the one that you knew." He told me, sadness in his voice. I shook my head before lookibg up at him, making eye contact that i was once too nervous to hold.

"You're back... You're you... That's all that i care about." I told him. I grabbed his face gently into my hand and lowered his face down to my own. I gently stroked his cheek with my thumb before leaning foward in for the kiss.
Once our lips met, it was like sparks exploded in my mind. His lips were even softer than i remembered. They way our lips danced together, they locked like a puzzle piece, made for each other.

After we parted, we despratley breathed in air. He shook his head with a grin, grabbing my chin once again and pulled me in for another. This one was more passionate, more rough. He pulled the back of my neck so i could be closer to him as if that was even possible.

He pushed his lips more into mine, grabbing onto the bottom of my lip with his teeth and gently pulling it before letting it go with a smirk. My mouth opened slightly, letting his tongue slid in and finding my own tongue. We fought for dominance, my tongue not putting up much of a fight. He won with ease, smirking into the kiss.

My hands traveled to his hair, getly pulling his blonde locks that i loves so much, he hands went beneath my hoodie and massaged my sides lovingly. When we broke off he started laughing.
"God, i missed you." He said beefore kissing the top of my head.

"I missed you too." I said softly. He intwinded out hands and pulled us inside.
An undeniable smile was spead across my face as i laid eyes on millions o wine glasses, spread out on the table with all the members sitting their expectantly.

"Well?" Taehyung asked with his brow raised. Jimin chuckled bitterly and stepped forward towards all 6 of them.
He bowed down and sighed, his hair falling low beneath his eyes.
"I'm really really really sorry. You all have no idea how much i wish i could take it all back." He apologised sincerly, still bowing. Jungkook stood up and patted Jimins back.

"Get up. Bowing looks weird when you do it." Jungkook joked. Jimin stood up straight, biting his lips when he saw Jungkooks smile.
"Jungkook i--" he was cut of by Jungkook pulling him in for a hug.
"Shut up already. Apology accepted." He mumbled. Jimin nodded into the tall boys neck before whispering,
"Thank you."

"Now it's time to get really drunk!" Namjoon said, reaching for a glass before Jin slapped his hand away.
"Haha funny. You think I'm allowing a drunk Namjoon with a glass in his hands?" Jin laughed before pulling out a plastic cup with Dora the explorer printed on the surface. Namjoon visibly cringed before looking up at Jin with begging eyes.
"Nope. This is your cup." Jin said, forcing the cup into his hand then handing out the rest of the cups.

I reached for a cup of wine before it was snatched out of my hand by Jungkook.
"No!" he said loudly, catching Jimin's attention very quickly.
"W-why not?" I whined.
"Y-your wound is still healing. You shouldn't be drinking." Hoseok covered for him. Jimin snatched the cup back from Jungkook and handed it back to me.
"Let her drink, it's a celebration." Jimin concluded. Jin then snatched the drink out of my hand and handed me some orange juice.

"Have this." He told me. My brows furrowed.
"What's going on guys? You're acting like I'm pregnant or something?" I laughed loudly. I stopped laughing realising that nobody else was laughing.
"G-Guys wait... You don't mean that I'm..." i couldn't even finish my sentence, straing back at Jimin in shock. His eyes was also wide in shock.
Jin sighed then scratched the back of his head in annoyance.

"Well i guess we can't hide this any longer... (Y/n), You're pregnant..."

(A.N ~ Hey Guys! Did you see the BlackPink comeback? The cover contest is still open! Comment and Vote! ILY Mochies!)