Criminals ~ Ch40

☆ Lisa's point of view ☆

Lisa's point of view

"That little brat." Jin huffed angrily. His face was red and his knuckles have turned white at how hard he gripped the steering wheel.
"It's okay Jin. I understand why he's angry at me. He has every right to. My mother betrayed his family. He lost his father because of me... This was expected." I whispered. My hair covered my face so neither Jisoo or Jin could see the tears going down my eyes.

"Not that you idiot! I drove all the way down here for them! And what? They decide that just because the child decided to have a tantrum that a measly taxi was better than my limo?!" Jin yelled. His viens popping out of the side of his neck while goosebumps spread onto my skin.

Jisoo brang out her arm and gently rubbed Jin's shoulders in attempt to calm him down and not get us to crash.
"I know your angry but he must be so torn right now. I'm sure he will apologise to you when he gets back to the base." Jisoo reasoned. I rolled my eyes then looked out of the window with a pout.
"Just get married already." I mumbled.

Jisoo nudged me harshly in my side making me whine in pain.
"Pft. Jimin apologise? Never. " Jin laughed bitterly. My brows furrowed in confusion.
"Did he apologise to Rosé when he killed her family? No. He threw her some cash while she stared at their dead bodies in shock. It's what he does. He will never change." Jin chuckled.

Silence filled the car as we stared at Jin with wide eyes.
"W-what?" I whimpered.
Jin cursed quietly after realising he said too much without realising.
"Is that true?" Jisoo asked while biting her lip in anger. He nodded then shut his mouth tightly keeping his eyes on the road.
"Does Rosé know?" I whispered.
He nodded with eyes locked on the path infront of him.
"B-but she never told us... She wouldn't keep that a secret would she?" Jisoo asked quietly.

"Some things are better left unsaid. I'm sure she wouldn't go around telling people that her father and mother were infamous criminals in Australia. That's not something to flaunt." Jin sighed while running his free hand through his hair.

"But were criminals aren't we? There's no difference between us and her parents!" i defended. Jin rolled his eyes and let out an anoyed sigh.

"Theres two types of criminals. The first type is us... The ones who do it because were rejects of society and found that this was our only way to make a living. Then there's the ones like Rosé's parents... The ones who do it for their sick and twisted fun and who need to be stopped... It just so happened that Jimin was the one to stop them." Jin said.

"So she knew?" I whispered to my
self.

"She knew."

(Y/n)'s point of view

"Come on there must be taxi booking place here somewhere." I said to Jimin. Our hands werw intertwined as i dragged him around the airport.
"Nuuuuuuuuu! I don't wanna go back!!!!" He whined. His voice sounded like a baby. His feet were dragging against the floor and his bottom lip was out in attempt the pout his way out of going back.

"Too bad! You are." I ordered. Chaeyeon followed me with a wagging tail thinking that we were just walking her for some fun. She ignored the whispers that Jimin sent to her to 'Run away so that we can go and get her'. He tried every plan in order to delay facing Jin.

I squealed in delight as i saw a small sign that said 'Taxi bookings'. Jimin groaned and rolled his eyes.
I went up to the main desk and started speaking to the guy who worked there.
"I would like a taxi to take 2 adults and a pet to the Park's enterprise building." i asked with a smile. I looked at where his eyes were to notjce that he was just interested in my cheat the whole time.

"Oi buddy. Did you hear me?" i asked with a glare.
"Yeah...Parks enterprise....2 pets and one adult..." He mumbled.

A fist slammed down onto the table making the man snap out of his daydream.
"Stare at her one more time and i will shoot you through those eyes you seem to want to lose so very much." Jimin growled. The man visibly shuddered and typed onto his computer.
"Two adults and one pet." Jimin added. The man nodded and continued without looking up.
"Your taxi is now waiting for you. The taxi number is 26. The price is on the screen. Will you be paying by cash or ca---" The man got cut off my Jimin chucking the card into his face. The man fumbled with it then swiped it shakily across the machine.

"Thank you for booking." He said with a small bow. Jimin put his card in his pocket then knocked off the coupons onto the floor and pulled me with him as we walked away.
"That was abit mean." i pouted, looking back at the man who quickly tried to pick up all the coupons and put them in their correct holder.
"I was too kind, considering what he done with his eyes a few moments ago." Jimin moaned.

We stood expectantly in the car park waiting for a taxi labled 26 to pick us up. Chaeyeon was now in her carrier bag and laying on the soft blanket inside. Suddenly a black range rover pulled up right infront us.
A man with dark shades and a suit came out of it and picked the pet bag and delicately put her in the back seat.

"I am your driver for today. My name is Taeyong. Please, enter the car." he ushered. He smiled warmly at us, despite his cold appearance.  His hair was red and his eye brow had a line through it.
Jimin opened the door for me only to have Taeyong open it for him.
Jimin thanked him and sat inside.

"He's weird. I miss Jin." he complained. I scoffed and glared.
"Were only in here because of you." I sighed. He crossed his arms with a 'Hmpf'.

20 minutes later

"No WAy YoU LiKe DrAKe ToO?"

30 minutes later

"That's it. Your now my brother. You can't fight it my man."

40 minutes later

"Do you wanna join my gang? You can be our personal driver. I'll give you 50 times more money then these idiots can pay you."

"I'd love to."

"Another thing you can do is protect me from Jin..."

"Park Jimin!"

(Author-Nim ~ Sorry this took awhile. I've been trying to update my other books. I put most of my books on hold for this book but now in trying to continue them. Thank you for the 4k votes! ILY Mochies! Fighting!)