No Controll ~ Ch48

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of View ☆

"Is Jungkook okay?" I asked Jin as i entered the infirmary. He sat beside Jungkooks bed with his head in his hands.
"He has internal bleeding. Jimin beat him up too hard. The nurses said it's severe and it all depends on how hard Jungkook's body can fight to heal." Jin explained, his voice rough and husky as he spoke. He was basically saying that Jungkook might die, no matter how nicely he tried to put it.

"Are your wounds okay?" I asked, changing the subject after seeing Jin rub a tear that fell down his cheek.
"Yeah. It wasn't too bad. Just bruises and bumps. I was given pain killers." He told me. I nodded then sat down beside him.
"Are you up to date with everything?" He asked with a small sarcastic laugh.
"Yeah. Namjoon caught me up. I really didn't expect him to go this far." I muttered out.
He sighed then rubbed my knee soothingly.
"I didn't either but don't blame yourself for it. He's the only one to blame." Jin told me. I nodded and brushed my hair back with my hand, a habit that i caught from Jimin.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked Jin. He shook his head but took in a deep breath.
"I don't know for sure but i could bet he's killing Kai by now." He told me.
"Probably." I whispered.

"(Y/N)! HE'S BACK! HE'S COMING THROUGH THE GATES NOW!" Taehyung yelled, running into the room. I launched out of my chair a bit to quickly, wincing at the speed as i clutched my stomach. Jin stood up to and supported me with his arms, keeping me upright.

"Yah! Be carefull." He scolded. He put my arm around his neck and helped me move.
"Downstairs?" He asked me with a raised brow.
"Yeah. It's now or never." I said to him. He nodded and helped me limp all the way down the stairs.

I looked out of the window to see Jimin coming out of the car with his hand gun swirling around between his fingers.
His eyes were wide as if he were on some sort of drug and a small smirk was on his face. Blood smeared on the side of neck that i was fairly positive wasn't his own.
I couldn't help but glare at the man that i once thought i knew inside and out.

"Open the door please." I asked Hoseok who stood at the corner of the room, watching his surroundings like a hawk. He nodded and walled over to the door, opening it with some hesitation.
Jimin didn't hear the door open as his back was turned towards me as he ordered around his devision. I pulled a gun out of Jin's pocket, he aquired this as he came down the stairs. He put it in his pocket thinking i couldn't see him.

I held it up and pointed it at Jimin.

"Yah!" I yelled angrily at him, catching his attention quickly. He turned around with a relieved smile on his face.
"Jagi! You're awake." He smiled at me. Then he looked down, he saw the gun pointed at him and frowned at me.
"Jagi? Why are you pointing a gun at me?" He pouted cutely. He tried to walk closer to me with his hamds in the air to show he wasn't a threat.
"Don't you fucking come any closer." I hissed. He stopped in his tracked with furrowed brows and looked at me in pure confusion.
"What's wrong princess?" He asked me.

"YOU. YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG! DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO THE BOYS? JUNGKOOK IS IN FUCKING CRITICAL CONDITION BECAUSE OF YOU. DO YOU NOT CARE?!" I yelled at him, stepping closer wuth the gun pressing up against his chest.

"They didn't do their job jagi. I needed to teach them a lesson." He tried to reason with me but i shook my head, not hearing any of his bullshit.

"What would you do to me if i left you?" I asked, anger seeping through my teeth. He seemed shocked by the question, pausing for a split second, checking my eyes for myntrue intentions.
"N-Nothing." He stuttered with watered eyes.
"BULLSHIT. WHAT. WOULD. YOU. DO!" I yelled.
"I WOULDN'T LET YOU." He yelled back with his eyes closed in fury. That was the answer i was waiting for.

"Would you beat me up? Chain me to the wall? Make me bleed out untill you've decided you've had enough?" I asked, growling these words into his ears. His eyes widened, as he shook his head.
"O-of course not. I would never." He told me.
"Then why would you do it to the boys? You've known then longer than you've known me? They are your brothers Jimin. How could you?" I asked him, tears finally escaping from his eyes. He looked down at the floor, thinking about his actions.
"I-I don't know." He whispered. Small tears turned into full out sobs.
"I-I'm a m-monster." He cried. Tears left my eyes and i dropped the gun onto the floor. I walked forward embracing him into my arms.

"All i saw was red. W-When they told me that you were shot. I-I couldn't think straight. I-I had no controll." He sobbed into my shoulder, gripping onto me as if i would play out my threat and leave.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He chanted to me. I shook my head.
"It's not me you should say sorry to..." i told him. He looked up at me then looked towards Jin. He stepped towards then man. Then he backed away and run into my arms once again.

"I can't. I really can't." He told me, his voice shaking. My brows furrowed in confusion.
"Why?" I asked him.

"Everytime i look at him all i see is you getting shot and the rest of them watching you bleed out." He said through gritted teeth.
"That's not wh--" he cut me off.
"I know thats not what happened. But thats what my mind is telling me. My mind is telling me to pick up that gun and shoot them all right here even though my mind is also telling me to hug them and apologise. I don't know what to think!" He yelled into my shoulder.

Then he stood back and looked at me with wide eyes. He ran past me and past Jin into the base. My eyes widened as i ran to follow him.
"Jimin! What are you doing!" I yelled. My wound hurt but i was scared for what he might do next.

He went down the stairs in a rush.
What was he doing?
Was he going to the cells?

I finally caught up to him, i saw wnough to see him closing a cell door behind him.
"Jimin..." i whispered. I looked at him sliding down the wall and putting his head in his hands.
"You don't have to do this." I whispered.
"Please. This is the only way i know how to get my head straight. Let me do this." He whispered to me with teary eyes.

I bit my lip with a tear running down my cheek. He looked so broken. He didn't know what was right and what was wrong. His mind was slowly tearong apart. Did i cause this?
"Okay." I whsipered to him with a nod.

"But when you're ready, tell me. And I'll get you out." I told him with a sad smile. He nodded with a trembling lip as he attempted to smile.

"I will. I will get better. I promise."

(Author-Nim ~ Ooooooo! Back to my normal schedule. Updating every weekend! Hope you liked it! Please comment!)