That's My Girl ~ Ch6

Chapter Title ~ That's my girlLanguage ~ EnglishSong Reference ~ So Hot by Blackpink

Language ~ English
Song Reference ~ So Hot by Blackpink

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"Jagiyaaaa" Jimin whined.
"No means no Jimin" i said.
"But how am i sopposed to sleep soundly if you're not next to me" he frowned. I laughed at his attempt.

"Your going to have to if you want to have a rest before tomorrows training. You can hug and kiss me then." i laughed walking to the guest bedroom where im going to sleep. He trailed behind me as if he's lost.
"But jagi!" He pouted.

I got into the room and took off my top and jeans leaving me in my underwear. I gave him my top.
"You can cuddle with this tonight" i smiled innocently. He grabbed it and my jeans then walked out the room grumbling some words i couldn't hear.
"Wow he even took my jeans too" i sighed.
I got comfortable in the bed and fell asleep.

☆ Jimin's point of view ☆

I undressed and plopped onto the bed hugging (y/n)'s clothes trying to go to sleep. I inhaled her candy floss spray and smiled. But i wish it was her...Then the darkness consumed me.

"NO! STOP! DONT TOUCH ME!"

I woke up with a jolt. My bedside alam showed 2am. What the hell? I could of sworn i heard screaming.
"BOSS ITS (Y/N) I THINK SHES HAVING A NIGHTMARE!" Jungkook said banging on the door harshly. I sprung up from the bed in a second and opened the door and rushed to the guest room, not caring i was only in boxers. I opened the door while many people gathered begind me.

"Fuck off. It's not a show!" I yelled at them. Then the crowd started to walk back to their rooms.

"I BEG YOU! STOP! PLEASE!"

I walked in to see her crying with her eyes queezed shut and her covers on the floor.
"(Y/n)? Babe?" I said softly coming closer. Damn it I'm not allowed to touch her. Wait a second.... It's 2 am. So its basically the next day. I got onto her bed and stroked her face gently while kissing her forehead and wiping her tears away. She started to calm down and she nuzzled her face into my neck while still asleep.
"Looks like im staying here" i sighed happily while hugging her tighter and falling asleep.

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"Jimin?" I asked groggily rubbing my eyes.
"Mmm" he hummed as he dug his face into my chest.
"What did i say about no touching?" I asked sitting up. He groaned and grabbed my waist and pulled me back down. Then entangled our legs so that i couldn't move.

"I couldnt sleep and it was 1am which technicaly counted as the next day so i came and cuddled with you.
I sighed "Okay"
"That reminds me." he started.
I raised my brow at him.
Then he started attacking me with kisses. Starting off with my neck then my face. I giggled.