Rise And Shine ~ Ch15

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"Taehyung, Can you hear me?" i asked through the mic.
"Omo! It's been forever since I've heard your voice, Dimples!" he said loudly through his ear piece. I giggled.

"Your lucky Jimins not in the room Tae. Anyway, i wanted to know when your set to go with the rest of your mission." i said as i sat down on the wheely chair that was brought to me.

"Im ready to go through with it when ever you've got the men ready to pick us up. I've been successful in getting your father's trust and I'm his right hand man. Hoseok's still on a mission and he won't be back for three more days so he won't be able to recognise me or disrupt the plan." he said.

"Do you think can do this today, Tae?" i asked hopefully. He chuckled and said,
"Of course i can"
"Okay I'm going to send some men from Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook's devision to wait for you in a white van. They are going to wait for you in the parking lot to the right of the building your in. They should get there in about 10-15 minutes. In that time try to get him alone in a place with a clear exit." i ordered.

"Okay princess" he said back. I ended the call by pressing the black button on the mic infront of me. Il turn it back on once he presses the blue button on his watch to request to start a call.

"Okay i want 3 of the best men on that van. Move it" i yelled as i entered the small homeroom for people in Yoongis devision. Then i opened the door to Jungkooks devision and clapped to get their attention.
"I want 2 of the best hackers on that van with experience of hacking into security cameras!" i shouted then moved on to Jin's homeroom.
"3 of your best men on that van. Hurry your asses up!"

Then i jogged outside to where the men were piling into the van.
"You all know what your going to do right?" i asked as they nodded.
"I don't want any mistakes on this mission you hear me? We can't afford to mess up." i said softly as a million memories resurfaced in my mind.
They all nodded. Then i closed the back doors and slammed my hand against the back of the van.

"GO!" Then the van zoomed out of our parking lot.

This mission better go well...

☆ Taehyungs point of view ☆

"Okay princess." i said. Then she ended the call. I adjusted the watch on my hand and walked downstairs to the homeroom of the gang. This homeroom was nothing compared to our own. It was small and not very well decorated.

I opened the door and scanned around the room to see Hano and about four of his men sitting on the sofa as they socialised. I casually walked up to them and ordered the four men to go somewhere else with the flick of my wrist. They got the message and scrambled away.

"Seojoo...What's up my boy? What do you need?" Hano said while gulping down the rest of his wine glass. I secretly smirked as i saw my opening.

"Il tell you over another glass of wine" i said. He nodded as he gave me his glass. I walked over to the corner of the room where the small kitchen was. AKA where they stored all the alchohol in a crappy fridge.

I poured some wine into the glass as a cautiously slipped in the drug that was given to me to knock him out. I stirred the wine glass abit then poured my self a glass too. Then i walked back over to Hano and handed him the glass that he immediately gulped down. Victory. He should stop being able to move in a few mimutes.

"So, What have you come to tell me my boy?" he asked with a small cough. I smirked as i realised the drug was already taking affect. Serves this bastard right.

"I heard you had a daughter" i said as i took a sip of my wine. He chuckled as his head cocked to the side.

"In fact i do...Why? You want her?" He said. I chuckled darkly as i glared at him.

"I heard she's already in Park Jimin's hands?" i asked as i stared into his eyes. 

"And that she is. That useless rat was actually smart enough to find a man to manipulate to protect her" he laughed as he gulped down the rest of his wine. 

"She ain't manipulating nobody. And even if she was, i guess i would be one of them" i said with a growl. His brows furrowed.
"What.. do you ...mean?" He said between coughs.

I laughed as i got up out of the chair. "You'l find out soon" i said, grinning. Then he passed out.
I sighed in relief as most of my hatred towards this man dispersed knowing that Jimin is going to kill him soon enough. I pressed my button to signal a call to base which was answered straight away.

"Tae?" (Y/n) said through her mic.

"It's done. Is the team outside yet?" i asked as i put Hano's arm around my neck in attempt to drag him through the door. Maybe i didn't think about this clearly...This man is so freaking heavy.

"Yeah. They are waiting for you." She said. 

"Okay Il be there soon." i said then ended the call. I hauled the man over my shoulder and stumbled out the right side of the buildings excape door. I immediately saw the white van. The doors burst open as a few men came to help me with the body.

Once i didn't have to carry him anymore i went and sat down next to the driver who was...Jin?

"JIN?!" i yelled happily. I flew into his arms and hugged him.

"I'm happy to see you too but we need to get moving"

☆ Timeskip ☆

☆ (Y/n)'s point of view ☆

He was here...
After so long i can finally make him understand how much pain ive been through. I never thought this day would come and yet it has.

They placed him then chained him on the chair infront of me, still unconsious. My breathing got a bit uneven from seeing his face after so long. I bit my lip as anger built up inside of me.

"Wake him up please." i said softly to Jimin whose arm was around my waist as his head was leaned onto my shoulder. He kissed my cheek then grabbed a dagger and squated infront of my dad. Then he imbedded the dagger into his left thigh as a scream echoed through the torture room.

Jimin chuckled as he pulled out the dagger from Hano's thigh.

"Rise and shine"

(Author-Nim ~ Please comment what you think! ILY Mochies!)