♡ Special ~ Saranghae ~ Ch35

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

It was around 1 am. We had just finished shopping and forced Jackson to take the role of carrying them back to our hotel after leading us to the hill surrounded by the forest.

Jimin looked nervous. I could tell by the way he bit his lip as we slowly climbed the hill down the path between the trees. Our hands were intertwined and his thumb gently massaged over my hand as if i was the one who needed to calm down.

The night was chilly but it didn't effect the atmosphere or the mood. When we finally reached the top of the hill i smiled seeing a clearing of flowers circled by tall autumn trees. The trees created a gap just infront of the city, letting us see the lights of Hong Kong.

"Its beautiful." I said with a smile. I ran towards the gap between the trees and squealed.

Suddenly something yellow flew past my face making me step back in suprise.
I looked up to see fireflies shining the sky above me.
"Omo! Jimin! Do you see them?" I asked with a giggle. I raised my fingers, gently trying to graze them with my fingers.
I stopped when i heard a click.

I turn behind me to see Jimin with his phone, taking a picture of me with a smile on his face.
"Did you just...?" i started with a embarrassed smile.
"Take a picture for my lockscreen? Yes... Yes i did." Jimin laughed. I nudged Jimin gently then turned back to the fireflies.

"Well i guess a few pictures wouldn't hurt."

Jimin's Point of view

I took a few pictures of (Y/n) running around. She looked beautiful with the moon light glowing against her face. Her hair shone which complimented her eyes, even at night.

She was perfect.
She is perfect.

After everything that happened i just wanted to make her happy. Everything comes second in comparison to her. She is my everything. If she were to ever die i don't think i could continue my life without her. It's either both of us or none of us.

A flash of light captured my attention.
I turnt my head to the biggest tree on the left of the clearing.
The light flashed as (Y/n)'s head was turnt away.
I squinted to see Yugyeom, the youngest of the heads of devisions that (Y/n) chose.

I motioned for him to start the plan.

(Y/n)'s Point of view

"We really need to start exploring Seoul. If we had a place like this i would consider building a house in this very spot." I giggled as i circled the trees. The lack of response was starting to annoy me so i turned to face him.

"Jimin? Are you gonna stay silent this whole time?" i asked. It was dark so i couldn't see him from where i was standing behind the trees. I sighed then moved towards where i remember he stood last.