Right Choice? ~ Ch27

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"So your in the Chinese mafia?" I asked. He bit his lip then nodded slowly.
"I hope this doesn't change anything between us. I didn't want to lose you to something like this you know? I feel like you and me are really getting somewhere. If you don't want to see me ever again i totally understand" he said with a sigh. He looked as if he was ready to get up and leave out of disappointment.

"Well that wouldn't be particularly fair since im part of a mafia also" i said with a small smile. He looked up with wide eyes.

"Wait... Really?" he asked. I nodded with a proud smile. He grinned and kissed my hand gently.
"Well babygirl it seems that i can finally bring myself to ask for a second date." he said. I blushed and nodded. Then he got out of his seat and wished me a farewell.
"I'll message you the details." he winked before he walked out of the cafe.

I think I've finally figured you out Jackson oppa...

Hoseok's point of view

I saw that he finally walked out of the coffee shop. I released a heavy sigh then walked inside to find (Y/n) watching him through the window as he walked out of our line of sight.
"Your playing a dangerous game (Y/n). I don't know what's going on in that head if yours but you'd better play your cards well. He looks dangerous" i said in alll seriousness. She turned her head back to me and smirked.

"I've already got my next moves planned out Hobi. Dont worry about me." she said with a closed eyed smile.

She's a bit weird you know... Just a few minutes ago she was flirting with this Jackson dude and blushing over every word he said. And now it looks like she's in the middle of a chess game, planning out her steps carefully. My only question is... Why?

"Lets go Hobi. Hano should be getting suspicious right about now" she said as she got out of her seat and walked towards the exit.
"And who's fault is that?" i asked sarcastically. She rolled her eyes then waved me off and then walked towards the sign that wrote 'car park'.
We then walked to the black car i parked earlier on and got inside of it. Today was gonna be a long day...

Jimin's point of view

"What do you want from me?" he hissed. I patted his head gently and circled around him laughing loudly.
"Tell me about your life and you may figure it out yourself." i teased. His brows furfowed, slightly moving the headband that was tied around his eyes.

"Im a trainee in the Cpop industry in China. I live with my brother---"he started i cut him off with a laugh.
"See i knew you'd get it!" i said amused. He furrowed his brows then asked,
"M-my brother? What does my brother have to do with this?" He was confused and his voice was trembling.
I ruffled his hair while chuckling. Is this guy not aware of anything that goes on his his life?

"What does yout brother do for a living?" i asked as i leaned my arm on his shoulder.
"He's a buisness man" he said sceptically. Oh man was this guy naive.
"Damn straight hes a buisness man. But not the kind your thinking of" i laughed.
"What do you mean?" he asked.
"He runs the chinese mafia, you fool" i hissed into his ear.
"W-what he does has nothing to do with me." he said lowly. I leaned closer to his ear.

"Oh but you see, it does. Because your gonna pay for his mistakes and maybe when i have your sweet big brother in my custody to punish him, then i'll let you go" i whispered.
"He's smart, you'l never be able to catch him" he said turning his face towards me.
"No...but you can. But of course you dont have to. I could always kill you in his place?" i said with a grin.
"....What do you want me to do?"
"I'm glad you made the right choice , Mark" i smiled.

Flashback

Jackson's point of view

"Why dont you become a Cpop trainee too Jackson-ah? " Mark begged. I only wish i could be come a trainee. But since dad died ive been tailed by Got7 the chinese mafia which he was in charge of. I found out that they wanted me to be their leader. I didn't want to. But i rather me than Mark or any of the other boys.

I wanted to be a rapper while i grew up. Then one day some random guy said to me, "Your father's dead. On his will he wanted you to be the next leader. Im not sure why he chose you exactly but its you. There's nothing we can do about it." These words stuck into my head. It's memorised now because its haunted my deams ever since. My future has crumbled from then on. It's been a few months since he died and i haven't been so miserable in my life. I have to act like someone im not.

"I can't, I'm a buisness man. You know that." i said. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Whatever. You know that music is what you love and your an idiot for not persuing it. When i become an idol i wont feel guilty..." he said.

And that hurt...alot.

(Author-Nim ~ Lol i wrote this on the beach 😂 Anyways i hope you liked it. Please comment! Fighting!)