The Next Move Is Mine ~ Ch7

Chapter Title ~ The next move is mineLanguage ~ English Song Reference ~ Make It Right by Bts

Language ~ English
Song Reference ~ Make It Right by Bts

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"(Y/n) where are you?" A voice called. I put a towel around my wet form and stepped out of the shower and went into my room. I saw Jimin laying on the bed whilst on his phone.

"Yes?" I said, dropping the towel to get changed. He watched me with hungry eyes all the way till i was fully clothed. men.

"Yes?" I repeated with unamused eyes.
"Oh yeah. I got a message from the vet. They said we are free to pick up Sakura anytime today." He said. I smiled and jumped.
"Jinja? Yaaaay she's better!! I was so worried!" I said running to put my shoes and my coat on.

"Oppa do you want to come?" I asked before i exited the room. He sighed and shook his head.
"I have to check in with Taehyung on his mission. It's been two days and we've had no contact with him so i have to activate the red light on his watch so he can contact us" he said
"Okay" i said sadly with a small pout. I was about to walk out but he called me back in.

"Wait! Take someone with you." He said softly but demanding.
"Il find jungkook" i said before walking out then i went down the stairs to the first floor where Jungkook's room was. I knocked and he answered almost instantly. He opened the door shirtless and with his boxers on.

"Kookie are you busy?" I asked
He shook his head.
"Ive been so bored over the past week" he pouted "Why do you look like your going out?" He continued.
"Because i am. And your coming with me" i grinned. His face lit up as he ran to his draw to put a shirt and jeans on and then some shoes.

Then he grabbed his room key and locked it once he got out. He offered me his arm and i gladly linked arms with him. We walked to the gates which were opened it for us then we left.

I debated on whether to take Jimin's black Ferrari or not. But i decided it would be better to walk with a dog.
"By the way noona where are we going?" Jungkook asked.
"We're going to the vet to pick up Sakura" i said.
"Ah so thats why i havent seen her for over a week" he said.
"What happened to her?" He asked.
"I was sick about 3 weeks ago do you remember that?" He nodded.

"Do you remember Junho?"
He nodded again.
"He usually has the job to take care of Sakura. Wether it's to get her food or clean her mess up. But i usually take her for walks. Since i was sick i couldn't take her so i asked him to. It took three hours for them to come back. And when he did he was carrying Sakura with blood and gashes everywhere. Most of her bones were brocken. Yoongi took her and ran to the vet. Which is what Junho should of done straight away.

That dumb piece of crap.

He came to my room and knocked on the door. I greeted him with a pleasant smile waiting for Sakura to jump into my arms. But she never came. He told me what happen which was he wasn't watching her and she got hit by a car... I asked Jimin for his gun. He gave it to me with no questions asked.