Comfort Zone ~ Ch37

☆ Jisoo's point of view ☆

Jisoo's point of view

Flight 3O154 is now landing

"They're hereeeee!" Lisa squealed. She jumped out of her seat then ran to the glass window in the waiting room to watch them leave the jet.

"She seems very eager." Jin chuckled. I blushed then looked up at him with a small smile.
"The boss you could say way her way of getting through the torture. The excitement was what kept her going." i replied.
He hummed and nodded in an understanding manner.
"Then what was the rest of your reasons?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Well mine was to reunite with someone who saved me long ago. Jennie didn't have a reason. She was great at keeping in her pain because she felt the need to protect us all. Rosé is a foreigner and barely knew any korean when she got taken. Me and the rest of the girls done our best to help her learn because her dream was to become an idol. We wanted to help her as much as possible." I explained. He nodded, trying not to pry too much information out of me that could take me out of my comfort zone.

Flashback

Jisoo's Point of view

My eyes fluttered open as i groaned in pain.
"H-hello?" i whispered. My voice was croaky and my throat was throbbing so it was hard to talk.
"Hello?" I heard a girl say back. It was dark and i couldn't tell where she was.

We could both hear sobbing coming from the other side of the room. My brows furrowed as i forced myself onto my knees and crawled to where the sound was coming from.
I held my hands out infront of me to feel for another person. I touched what felt like a shoulder. The person screamed and cuddled themselves more tightly into a ball.

"Hey... I'm not gonna hurt you." i whispered. The person slowly loosed up and looked up at me. From this angle i could make out her face. She looked korean from what i could tell. She cuddled herself into me and started crying again. I smiled and stroked her head slowly.

"Who else is here?" i asked softly out towards the room.
"I'm here. There's a girl next to me who seems to not have woken yet." she said. I nodded then realised she couldn't see me nod.

"What's your name?" I asked the girl on my lap.
"Rosé" She replied in a whisper.
"Are you a foreigner?" i asked. I felt her nod her head on my lap.
"How good is your korean?" i asked her again.
"Not great. I understand things pretty well but its hard to speak." she said softly.

"My name is Jisoo." i announced to the other girl too.
"Im Jennie." She replied to me before coughing abit.
"Are you a foreigner too?" i asked with a raised brow. I swear if she's another foreigner this is gonna make my job hella hard.

"No i just studied abroad." She replied. I sighed in relief then flinched when i heard someone start violently coughing. She coughed as if something was stuck down her throat. My eyes widened.