Divergent High School

The actual story is all Veronica Roth's work.. I'm just writing a fanfic... Enjoy :)

Tris's POV      CHAPTER ONE

My family moved from Abnegation road to Dauntless drive. They are very far apart. I wake up to my horrible alarm clock buzzing.

"Ughh..." I say. I quickly jump out of bed and take a short shower. I wear a black crop top and a purple shirt under it. I wear a dark blue jeans and a pair of black converse shoes. I grab my bag and run down to the kitchen I grab a chocolate muffin and meet my brother, Caleb in the living room. "Finally!" he says sarcastically.  I roll my eyes and we walk towards his car.

My  parents say they would buy me a car soon but honestly I don't want them to waste money on petty things like that but, they disagree.

Soon we arrive at school. There are loads of people walking in. Caleb and I join the crowd. We walk towards a table where lies teachers giving out our time table. I walk towards the table and tell my name. She hands me a slip of paper.

First period- English
Second period- Math
Third period- Biology
~BREAK~
Fourth period- Gym class
~FREE PERIOD~
Fifth period- Chemistry
Sixth period- Music

Caleb and I compare our time tables. I only have English Break, Free period and music with him. I frown. I'm so akward when it comes to new people.

Then the bell rings. Caleb and I walk to our class. We sit next to each other and look around. To our left there is a copper skinned girl. She's tall and is sitting beside a tall boy. They talk and occasionally laugh.  Suddenly, she looks at me and I quickly turn my head not wanting to get noticed. To my left there are three guys. Two are tall and copper skinned. Beside them is a boy who is tall and buff. They laugh and laugh.

I wonder what they are talking about... I think to myself. Infront of me are three girls. One with short hair and the other two has long hair. Two of them talk and the other one just listens and listens.

At that exact moment, someone pats on my shoulder. I look up and see the copper skinned girl. She has make up on and long looped earings. "Hi!" she says. "Looks like you're new?" I nod. "Hi, I'm Tris. I just moved to Dauntless drive from Abnegation road." I reply. She nods. "nice to meet you. I'm Christina." she says and goes back to her seat. She starts talking to the boy beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christina's POV     CHAPTER TWO

That new girl Tris seems nice. I saw her staring at me and then looking at Zeke,Uriah,Four,Lynn,Marlene and Shauna.

Just then our teacher walks in. "Good morning class. I am Ms Wu. I will be your teacher for English and Music. Today I just want us to get to know each other.  Please go to the back of the class." she says.We move to the back and sit in a circle. She instructed us to introduce ourselves. She started with Tris since she's new here.

Hi! I'm Tris and I just moved here from Abnegation road. I used to go to Abnegation high. I  and my brother are the same age but are not twins. Thanks and I hope I'll be able ro be friends with alot of you! -tris

Next up is this guy who is taller than her. I think he is her brother caz he was sitting with her just now.

Hi... I'm Caleb. I am Tris's brother. There's not much I can say considering my sister said it all. - Caleb

Then he sits down. Next, it's Four's turn.

Hi. I'm Four. I live in the dauntless drive too. Uhh... There's not much I can say so my best of friends are Zeke and Uriah.And I love Daunyless Cake! - Four

Then he sits next up is Zeke and Uriah.

Hi! I'm Zeke. I'm Uriah. We are brothers. We live at divergent avenue. It's right beside Dauntless drive. We have a very loving mother and Four calls us idiots. But we beg to differ. -Uriah and Zeke

I start laughing and laughing. I see that Tris wants to laugh to but is holding back. Next is Shauna then Lynn after her is Marlene and then this guy called Avery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its soo short im sorry! :)