1. New Girl

Juliet's POV:
I was sitting in the common room. The fireplace burning lowly, the coals smoldering. I had my feet on Harry's lap. I was leaning against Hermione. Ron was sitting in a chair across the way. Fred and George were huddled in a corner as usual. It felt like home. Hermione of course was reading. " So any news?" I ask in my strong British accent. " Mum is bringing the new witch we brought in..." Ron says. " Isn't she German?" Hermione asks. " Yeah and she has the bloody accent to..." Ron says laughing. I laugh along with him. " So is she nice?" I ask. " She seems alright... Just quite closed off..." Ron says shrugging. " Well let's just hope she won't be rude..." Hermione says not even looking up from her book. " Well aren't you enthusiastic..." I say snatching up her book. She scoffs. " Juliet give it back at once..." Hermione says reaching for her book. " Ah ah ah..." I say waving it. " Juliet Lily Potter give it back at once..." Fred says jokingly. " Fred I've told you a million times... Don't use my middle name!" I exclaim. " Hear that Georgie? She doesn't like it..." Fred says nudging George. " I heard her Freddie... No fun!" George says smirking. " You two are idiots..." I say shaking my head. " You're the one who hangs out with us..." Fred says smiling widely. " True..." I say laughing. I hand the book back to Hermione, who huffs and walks up to the dormitory. " Touchy..." George says longly. I giggle. I stand. " I need to stretch my legs... Quidditch open field starts in twenty minutes..." I say stretching. Harry stands and so do the twins. " I agree..." Harry says. I run to change and grab my broom.

 I run to change and grab my broom

(Juliet's outfit)

I rush downstairs. " Ready!" I announce. " Alright sparky lets go..." Fred says smirking. " Whatever ginger..." I say. He chuckles. We all walk down to the pitch. It felt great to be back on a broom. The wind in my hair. The adrenaline rush. It was amazing. I felt as if I was on top of the world. I was unstoppable. That's when I saw some people enter the field. Oliver flagged us to come down. I swiftly landed. It was the Hufflepuff's. " Oliver I thought we had field before dinner..." Their captain Cedric Diggory says. His dirty blonde hair was wind blown. His soft grey eyes gleaming in the sunset. He was truly perfect. I had a crush on him all last year. But he was dating Cho Chang. I heard they broke up during the summer. Though he was a fourth year he was the hottest guy in school. " You get the field after dinner..." Oliver says. " Oh I must have read the schedule wrong, my bad..." Cedric says in his dreamy soft British accent. " Gryffindors put the equipment away and get ready for dinner..." Oliver instructs. I grab the trunk an start to head towards the locker room. " Potter..." Cedric says nodding to me. I feel my cheeks get hot. " Diggory..." I respond back. He shoots me a smile. God it was gorgeous. I smile back softly. That's when I trip like a duffus. Instead of falling though I feel strong arms wrap around me. I look into the face of my savior. It's Cedric, our faces inches apart. If my cheeks were red before they just got ten times worse. " Tripping over your own feet... Wow Potter didn't ever take you for clumsy..." Cedric says his grey irises staring into my green ones. " Maybe I wanted my prince to save me Diggory..." I say. He smirks. " How will you repay this prince?" Cedric asks. " What does the prince want?" I ask. " A date in the green houses tomorrow at seven..." Cedric says. " Deal Diggory..." I say. He smile. I pull away from his arms and head back to the school. In the entrance hall I spot a girl. Her hair is a light brown and her eyes are hazel. She seems confused. Maybe I should talk to her.

Nicolette's POV:
(Two things one I'm bad at accents so I will do my best and two I'm starting when she was first taken in by the Weasley's)

I cross my arms as we walk to the Wesley house or whatever their name was.

Fred's POV:
(Swerving to Fred's POV real quick)

I see two girls walking both with light brown hair only one who looks younger had lighter hair. She's actually really beautiful. She like an ang-

"Claire! Can't I just stay vith you!" The girl yells rudely with a slight German accent.

Nicolette's POV:

"No I have my traveling and other stuff so I can't have you with me." She says and I huff. Claire is my older sister. I lost my parents in a car crash. Claire is a traveling photographer so we don't settle in places for long. So therefore I am moving with a family I have no knowledge about.

"Ugh! Vhy?" I complain.

"Because! Now smile and put on a good first impression." She says sternly.

"Fine!" I mock but I don't really smile. I hold the annoyed look on my face.

"Oh you must be Nicolette." An older woman with ginger hair says rushing to me.

"I prefer Nicole or Nikki." I say crossing my arms.

"Oh okay. You are something aren't you." She says taking in my clothing and looks.

I just stand with my arms crossed and an annoyed glare

I just stand with my arms crossed and an annoyed glare. Two boys who look almost identical walk over. There are slight differences.

"Nikki!" Claire yells pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hum as I look over at her.

"Please be nice. And don't be afraid to make friends. I love you." She say giving me a hug. I pat her back then she pulls away leaving.

"Fred, George will you guys help her with her things." The woman says. How can my sister just drop me off here and not even tell me names? One of the boys go to reach for my bags but I stop him.

"I got zat one." I say grabbing it and out hands collide together. I blush as I grab the strap and swing it over my shoulder. "Sorry." I say and take a deep breath as he walks to my room leading me there. Once up in my room we set my stuff down and the two boys leave. This is going to be a long year.

*Timeskip to Hogwarts*

I've got my wand, I've got my books, I've got a cat

I've got my wand, I've got my books, I've got a cat. I've got everything I need. I was sorted into Gryffindor but I have no idea where I am. I look around getting myself lost even more.