11. "Happy" Christmas

Nicolette's POV:

*Timeskip to Christmas*

I wake up and set out clothes to change into. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. Afterwards I step out and wrap a towel around my body after drying my hair. I brush my teeth and hair then blow dry my hair completely. Once done getting ready I walk out of the bathroom and to my room I see Fred in there looking at my clothes.

"Ah! Vat zee hell are you doing in here?!" I yell as I grasp onto my towel. His eyes widen then he smirks.

"I was admirering your dress. But I found something more fine to admire." He says looking at me. I blush and then push him out.

"No! I am twelve!" I say and then turn to shut the door behind me. Before I can shut the door I feel a grip on my back thigh. I squeal and quickly shut the door. I feel my face is hot and my heart is pounding out of my chest. I quickly get dressed in my Christmas outfit.

 I quickly get dressed in my Christmas outfit

(Nikki's outfit)

I walk downstairs and hear the doorbell ring. I run to the front door and swing it open and see my best friend and her boyfriend. She looked beautiful. I saw faint marks on her neck. I could tell they were covered in makeup. Oh hell no.

" Nikki!" She says launching herself into my arms. I hug my best friend and whisper in her ear.

"Did you have fun?" I ask and poke her neck. I saw her blush brightly.

" We made out that's all..." Juliet says.

"Uh huh? Okay." I say pulling away with a wink. "Nice marking her as your own." I say smirking to Cedric. I feel Fred come up behind me and wrap his arms around my hips resting his chin on my head.

" I did, didn't I?" Cedric says coming up and wrapping his arms around Juliet from behind. He presses his lips to her neck which makes her giggle.

"Would you two stop there are people around." Who I believe to be Cedric's dad says walking in behind the two. I let out a laugh as he passes by. I feel the rumble in Fred's chest as he chuckles.

" Sorry dad..." Cedric calls after him. He watches as his father goes to find the adults. Once he is out of sight Cedric presses his lips to her neck again causing her to let out a squeal. I roll my eyes at the pair and then turn to face Fred.

"Hi." I smirk.

"Hi." He says back with a smile. His face slowly gets closer to mine but I pull away and walk past him.

They all follow behind me. " Juliet dear! Oh it's so good to see you!" Mrs. Weasley exclaims embracing her.

" Hi Mrs. Weasley..." She says to her. They pull back.