13. Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts

Juliet's POV:
Ced and I were all packed to go back to Hogwarts. I missed the place. We are boarding the train. The bright red engine was so familiar. That's when I spot Nikki and Fred. " Nik! Fred! Over here!" I shout. They walk over to us. Nikki is in dark clothing once again and has her hood pulled up on her sweatshirt like always. This isn't her and it's scaring me honestly. Fred hugs me and does a hand shake with Ced. " Winter holiday is over! Back to class!" Fred says. I laugh. Nikki let's out a sigh as she looks at the floor. " I'm just glad to see everyone again..." I say. My cheery mood was gone. I actually felt quite depressed. I hated seeing my best friend like this. "Maybe we should go find an empty compartment." She says after what seems like forever since she last talked. " Sounds good to me..." I say my normally cheerful voice quite gloomy. Nikki suddenly flashes me a concerned look. I ignore it and climb onto the train. I move towards the back looking for an empty compartment. I found one towards the middle. " Here one is..." I say my voice quite dull. I didn't feel happy. Not one bit. I notice Nikki pull Ced aside.

Nicolette's POV:

I pull Ced aside to talk to him. "Is Jay okay?" I ask worried about my friend. I don't want her to end up like me.

" She was fine till we got to the platform... It was like the life was sucked out of her... To tell you the truth I'm quite concerned..." Ced says.

"Do you zink you can try and cheer her up?" I ask.

" Nik I already tried... I smacked her butt on the way to the compartment... Normally she squeals and giggles... She didn't even react..." He says. I sigh. It's probably because of me. My darkness is always carried to someone else.

"Zis is my fault." I say ready to cry.

" Why would it be your fault?" He asks confused.

"She's been so concerned about me and I have just been carrying around a cloud of darkness and now that's transferred to her. Damnit!" I yell punching the wall of the train.

" Nik calm down... She worries about you... I don't think that's all though... The nightmares have gotten worse..." He says. I sigh as I rub my fist with my hand.

"I don't know vat to do." I say looking out a window.

" I think it has something to do with the chamber... She doesn't sleep much anymore... Neither do I to tell you the truth I always stay up until I can get her calmed and back to sleep..." He says sadly. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Vell let's focus on right now." I say walking in the compartment and sitting next to Fred taking his hand in mine. He gives me a shocked look probably due to the fact that I haven't initiated any romantic stuff since that stuff with my sister. Cedric sits next Juliet. She lays down on the seat and lays her head in his lap. I can see the concern in his eyes. He begins to stroke her hair softly. He really loves her. I swallow the lump in my throat as I look up at Fred. I haven't really even shown him much affection since after the day we did our gift exchange. I rub my thumb against his hand and lean against his shoulder. I missed him. Maybe if I had opened my eyes before I would have seen how much others care and how much they are there for me.

Juliet soon falls asleep. I would have thought Cedric would looked relieved. He looked pained and slightly scared. That's when I remember the things that plagued her in her sleep. I tighten my grip on Fred's hand with a look of fear on my face. That's when Juliet shifted. " No..." She mumbled. Cedric put an arm around her waist so she wouldn't fall. I remember I am capable of telepathic communication with my demon powers. If I focus enough I can make her see something better. I can use my powers to help her it'll just put me at more risk of the boys finding out. Juliet writhed around. " No..." She said a little louder then last time. A tear slipped down Ced's cheek. I put all my focus on Juliet's mind and only her mind. I think of all the fun times of us together. All of our times with the guys. All my thoughts are being transferred to her mind as I push myself. That's when I hit a wall. It felt dark. I didn't know what it was. I lost my focus and failed. Juliet looked to be in pain. That had taken all of my energy. All my weight goes against Fred as he looks confused.