29. Happy Birthday

Juliet's POV:
Me, Fred, George and Ced were all getting ready in the middle of the night. Nikki was going to be so surprised. Fred and Ced were decorating. George and I were working on the scrapbook we have been planning. " Look what I got..." I say showing him the golden picture. "What is that?" George asks getting closer to me. " Nikki and Fred about to have sex..." I say smirking. "Oh no not that one." Fred groans. "Ooooh... This would be a great picture to add. Nikki will love it." George says as he takes it and sets it with the others that are organized in order. " I know she will..." I say laughing. " We stood there for ten minutes waiting for the perfect moment..." Ced adds. "You were there for ten minutes!?" Fred exclaims. " Yes..." I say like it's obvious. " It was hard not to puke..." I add. "Well then why did you stay?" He asks his eyes are wide. "So she could get a picture as amazing as this." George says for me as he is placing the pictures in a scrapbook we got.

" George says for me as he is placing the pictures in a scrapbook we got

" She's going to love it!" I say when we finish. "You bet." George says fist bumping me. Fred sighs pinches the bridge of his nose. " Come on Freddie she'll love it!" I say. "I just don't know why you have to add that picture." He says looking up. " Because it's bloody brilliant!" I say. Fred rolls his eyes. "It is funny too!" George says laughing. "Did you have fun Freddie?" George asks then winks and Fred just groans because of his brother. " They seemed like they did... Oh Nikki..." I teased. "Okay we have a small party to set up. What are we waiting for?" George asks as him and Fred stand up. " Let's do this!" I exclaim. Ced chuckles and pecks me on the lips.

Nikki's POV:
I wake up and stretch. I see the Juliet isn't in her bed. Probably with Cedric. I get up and change into a simple sweatshirt and jeans. I slide on some boots and walk down to the common room.

" SURPRISE!" A bunch of people yell. It was Juliet, Fred, George and Cedric. Juliet tackles me in a hug.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She exclaims.

"My birthday was three months ago! What in the hell are you doing?" I ask as I wrap my arms around my best friend.

" We didn't celebrate because stuff was going on! So now we are!" She exclaims. I look around for a minute.

"Why? You couldn't have waited till next year to celebrate?" I ask as she leads me to the sofa next to Fred.

" No because George, Ced and I have a gift for you..." She says smirking.

"Now I'm scared..." I say furrowing my eyebrows.

" You should be..." She says winking. She hands me a wrapped parcel. I look down at it.

"I don't wanna open it." I say as I slowly rip the paper off it. Once the paper is off I see it is just a scrapbook. "Oh... Why is this so scary?" I ask myself giggling. I slowly flip through the pages. "What... How did you get some of these?" I ask as I continue to flip when I get to the last page with a picture I give a completely annoyed look and slowly look up Juliet.