23. Back to Hogwarts

Juliet's POV:
I feel like a prisoner. They won't let me go anywhere without one of them by my side since I passed out. " I'm truly fine guys it's been a week..." I complain. "We just don't want you to get hurt again." Nikki says as she's packing both mine and her bags. " I'm bored and you can't be by my side at every second at school..." I say. "You should be okay by the time we get to school." She say as she closes my bag and places her hands on her hips. Fred comes up behind her and starts to kiss her neck. " Oooo! How adorable! Don't let Mrs. Weasley see!" I exclaim. " Don't let me see what?" I hear her say coming in. Her jaw drops when she sees them. "Ah! No no! I wasn't doing anything. He... He came up behind me and did that. I was going to pull away but then you came here. Don't yell at me yell at him because I was not doing anything." Nikki protests. " Sure you weren't... You definitely hated it..." I say winking. " Both of you are at fault!" Mrs. Weasley yells. "No no no. No no. No. No. It was him. I swear I was going to pull away." Nikki says quickly. Fred is standing there trying to hold back a smirk. " Sure you were..." I say sarcastically. "I was!" I yell waving my hands like a mad woman then throwing them to my sides. " Hey Jay have you seen my pa..." Cedric starts entering the room. He stopped as soon as he saw Mrs. Weasley. He only had a towel wrapped around his lower waist. He looked sexy. Nikki starts laughing as she looks at me. "Your thinking something! I can see it!" She says pointing at me. Fred is trying not to laugh. " She likes what she see's..." Cedric says winking. " Your pants are on the dresser Ced..." I say blushing deeply. "Uh... Your not gonna yell at them? Did you hear what he just said." Nikki says to Mrs. Weasley. Mrs. Weasey shrugs. " He's not my son..." She simply says. I burst out laughing. Cedric grabs his pants and goes back to the bathroom. "And I'm not your daughter but I get yelled at? Ugh! I give up." Nikki says falling into her bed and staring at the ceiling. " You live in my house dear..." Mrs. Weasley states. "Well... I have no come back." Nikki whines.

Mrs. Weasley leaves the room. Cedric quickly comes out still in his towel. He places a firm kiss onto my lips. It took a lot not to rip his towel off. His tongue slips into my mouth. He pulls away when we need air. " I do like what I see..." I say winking. He chuckles. He kisses my cheek and goes back to the bathroom. "Now I need to bleach my eyes." Nikki says rolling over so her face is shoved in her pillow. Fred sits next to her and she looks up. "Hello Fred." She says. "Hello love." He says smiling and kissing her lips quickly. "Ugh. I have to get up and get dressed." She says getting up and searching for clothes. I let out a laugh. Cedric comes out of the bathroom fully clothed this time. " Bleach your eyes yet Nik?" He asks chuckling. " Yeah because of you and Juliet." She says shaking her head as she walks to the bathroom to change. I frown at Cedric. " What?" He asks. I smirk. " I liked the other outfit better..." I say. He chuckles. " I'm sure you did..." He says. He comes over and presses his lips softly to mine. His tongue slips into my mouth. I moan into his mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling me closer to him. "You know I'm still here right!" Fred shouts as he shields his eyes from us. We pull apart and burst out laughing. " Sorry Fred..." I say. "What are you guys doing to my boyfriend?" Nikki asks as she walks in the room completely dressed.