10. Winter Holiday

Juliet's POV:
Winter holiday was growing closer. Alot of us were happy to get away from the horrors Hogwarts held. Three students had been petrified. " Nikki aren't you spending winter holiday with the Weasley's?" I ask. She looks at the ground. "Yeah. My sister is most likely not coming to see me so yeah." She says looking back up. " Harry will be there too... I'll send you guys presents..." I say. "Vhy won't you be there?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows. " The Diggory's invited me to stay with them..." I say blushing. "Oooh. Don't let him take off your pants while your there." She says winking. I blush even deeper. " Same with Fred..." I say sending her a wink. "Vat?!" She takes quick breaths looking back and forth making me laugh. "No!" She shouts letting out a slight laugh. " You started it Nik!" I say laughing. That's when Fred entered.

" You staying with us for holiday?" Fred asked. I shook my head. " I'm spending holiday with the Diggory's..." I say. " Dad invited Amos over for Christmas dinner so we will see you then!" George says excitedly. Nikki is covering her face with her hands and her face is so red. " Love why are you covering your face?" Fred asks. I smirk. I was going make her blush more. " Because I told her not to let you get in her pants on holiday..." I state. She starts to hit her head off the table continuesly. George bursts out laughing. I snicker. " Well it's true..." I say. "No it's not true." She says glaring at me. " That's what I told you so how is that not true?" I ask jokingly. "No! If he tries anyzing he's getting bitch slapped!" She says and George laughs. I laugh. " Hear that Freddie?" I ask. He rolls his eyes. " I'm gonna miss you guys..." I say. "I'm gonna be living vith zese dorks. I'm gonna miss you but I'm gonna vish that I was with you instead. They vill drive me crazy." Nikki says laughing. " I'll be there Christmas day at least! Plus you'll have Ginny and Hermione..." I say smiling. "Yeah..." She says looking over at Fred who is poking her arm. He pokes her side and she jumps in her seat squealing. "No! No! Bad Fred!" She says swatting at his hands. " I'm not a pet woman..." He says teasingly. "Vell your the one poking my sides. And I'm extremely ticklish." She says crossing her arms. " You guys are too cute!!" I exclaim. "Oh my Lord." She says laying her head on her arms on the table. I giggle. " Well we better start packing..." I say getting up. " We leave tomorrow..." I add. Nikki stands and grabs Fred's hand causing him to stand with her. "Let's go!" She shouts walking out. I follow we pack and soon it is time for bed.

We wake up in tge morning to get ready for the train. " Nikki wake up!" I yell. She jumps up hold up her fists. "Vat!? Huh?!" She shouts. " Time to go!" I say. "Now?" She asks dragging out the 'o.' " Yes now! Train leaves in thirty minutes!" I say. I rush to get dressed, pulling on a warm out fit.

( Juliet's Outfit)I smile at Nikki

( Juliet's Outfit)
I smile at Nikki. She looks over at me and is wearing.

(Nikki's outfit)"What do you think?" She asks posing

(Nikki's outfit)
"What do you think?" She asks posing. " Sexy!" I say. " How do I look?" I ask. "Cute!" She says smiling. We both laugh. We grab our trunks to see the boys waiting, including Cedric. " Ready ladies?" Cedric asked. " Yes..." I say. "Maybe..." Nikki says raising an eyebrow at her boyfriend. We all walk down the steps. The students who were going home had gathered. We all boarded the train. " I'm so excited!" I squeal bouncing in my seat. It was me, Cedric, Nikki and Fred in the compartment. Cedric chuckled. "So..." Nikki says awkwardly. " Just so you know my parents don't know your last name... I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable..." Cedric says taking my hand. " Thanks..." I say. " Of course... Your my baby girl..." He says sniling at me cheesily. "Oooh. Got any plans for the holiday?" Nikki asks raising raising her eyebrows. " I'm going to make it the best time my baby girl has ever had..." Cedric says his smile widening. "Voh! Remember use protection!" She shouts and goes into a giggle fit leaning against Fred. " Not that kind of fun!" I say. "Uh huh? Yeah alright." She says sounding as if she doesn't believe me. " Hey I packed you some condoms..." I say to her smirking. Cedric starts laughing. "Vait! Did you really?!" She asks with wide eyes. " No not for you! Fred on the other hand... They're in the left pocket..." I say jokingly. "Obviously not for me! But did you actually bring condoms?!" She asks still surprised. "Check! Fred go check!" She says tapping his arm. He checks and pulls out a dung bomb which explodes in his face. Me and Cedric both burst out laughing, leanings against each other for support. "Ewww vat zee fuck!" She yells covering her nose. I smirk. " And that is how you prank a Weasley!" I say high fiving Cedric. Nikki glares at us looking as if she is ready to murder us. I smile at her innocently. " What? It was funny Nik!" I say. "No Jay it was not." She looks at Fred and laughs trying not to. Soon she is bursting out with laughter. " I rest my case..." I say laughing with her. Fred walks out of the compartment probably to go get cleaned up while I am on the floor rolling in laughter.

Cedric is smiling broadly. The train comes to a stop. " Ready baby?" Cedric asks. " I always am Ced..." I say smiling. He kisses my cheek. " I'm gonna miss you Nikki..." I say hugging her tightly. "Me too." She says returning the hug. I smile. Cedric takes my hand and leads me away. We exit the train. A older man walks over to us. " There you are Ced!" He says hugging my boyfriend. " Hey dad..." He says. " You must be Juliet..." He says pulling me into a hug. " That I am..." I say. " Amos Diggory..." He says. " Nice to meet you Mr. Diggory..." I say. He scoffs. " Please call me Amos..." He says. " You can call me Jay..." I say smiling. That's when his eyes flit to my forehead and widen with shock. " Yeah I'm a Potter..." I say. He nods. " Well you two let's get going... I hope you don't mind Juliet but you'll have to share a room with Ced here..." He says. " I don't mind..." I say smirking. " I'm sure you don't... But I don't want to hear any funny business got it?" He says. " Yes sir..." Cedric and I say at the same time. I felt at home.

Nicolette's POV:

I walk hand in hand with Fred to his parents where all the other kids are already around.

"Oh Freddie your here." Mrs. Weasley says hugging her son and kissing his cheek causing me to giggle. "Oh Nicolette I'm glad your here." She says to me. George whispers something in her ear and she looks at mine and Fred's hands. I blush looking at the ground. "Oh I see." She says smiling at us. I just push a strand of hair out of my face.

" Yeah yeah we're dating! Don't smother me mother!" Fred exclaims. Mrs. Weasley gives Fred a glare and I giggle.

"Well let's go now shall we." She says and we all go to the Weasley's house.

*Timeskip to Weasley house*

We get to the house and we walk upstairs I set my trunk underneath my bed in the spare room they had for me. My room is right next to Fred and George's. I walk out to see Fred standing there waiting for me.

"Nicolette, Fred get down here!" Mrs Weasley calls. We hurry downstairs and see her cooking in the kitchen.

"I just wanted to set a new rule. You two must be in your own rooms by ten, I will be checking on you, or you will be in big trouble. I don't need more kids around here." She says and my eyes go wide with shock. I could just tell Juliet would have loved it.