17. Aunt Marge

Juliet's POV:
Harry and I were sitting in our shared bedroom at 4 Privet Drive. It was early on in the evening. Uncle Vernon's sister Aunt Marge was coming over. She had always despised Harry. She loved Dudley and slightly liked me because I was a girl. Plus I was nice to her. She was a pudgy woman who loved her dogs. Deep inside I hated her. Uncle Vernon had said if we were good over dinner he would sign our Hogsmead forms. We were a month into summer holiday now. I had gotten lots of letters from Fred, Nikki and Ced. I also had cut my hair to just below my chin. Harry's hair was getting longer so now he stuck it up in a style. That's when someone yelled. " Juliet! Harry! Come down now!" It was Aunt Petunia. We both jump off our beds. I was first down the stairs. Aunt Marge was standing in the doorway. " Hello Auntie..." I greeted. " Juliet dear, would you take my purse and hang it will you?" Aunt Marge asked in that sickly sweet voice of hers. " Of course..." I say taking it and hanging it on a hook. " So how is the criminal school boy?" She asked Harry cruelly. You see to cover up us going to Hogwarts they say that Harry goes to a criminal boy school while I am home schooled. " Fine..." Harry mumbles. This is going to be fun.

During dinner Aunt Marge has been making Harry quite angry. " Don't talk about my father!" Harry shouts. " You listen here boy..." Aunt Marge says pointing finger at him. Her finger looked as if it was an inflating balloon. She began to blow up. Soon she was floating. Uncle Vernon was trying to stop her from flying off. He began to lift into the air with her. Her dog was biting Uncle Vernon's ankle. He finally let go and she flew off. I heard Harry run up the stairs. He ran out the door. Did he just leave me? " Juliet go to your room..." Aunt Petunia says. I nod. I head to my room quietly. I lay on my bed. I was alone. Tears began to stream down my face. I hoped Harry didn't get into any trouble with the Ministry. I was truly scared. Harry had always taken the blame for things. He never let me take a punishment. Maybe that's why they despised him more. They thought he was a trouble maker. I decided to write to Ced.

Dear Ced,

Harry left. He blew up our Aunt Marge. She flew off like a balloon. Uncle Vernor tried to stop her from flying off. I'm all alone. I need you. I'm truly scared. The only reason I wasn't punished severely before was because Harry always took the fall. I wish I could be with you. I'll be sending this with Hedwig. Harry didn't take her. Ced I love you.

Your Baby,
Juliet Potter

I went over to Hedwig's cage. The beautiful snowy owl me and my brother shared was perched there. " I need you to take this to Ced..." I say. She nips my fingers affectionately. " Thanks girl..." I say as I tie it to her leg. I open the window and she flies out into the night. I feel quite tired. I collapse onto my bed falling into a deep sleep. I wake up to the summer breeze coming through the open window. Hedwig is perched in her cage. When did she get back? I walk over to find no letter. Maybe he was busy and would write soon.

Cedric's POV:
I landed in the middle of a road, the portkey tight in my hand. When I got Jay's message I was scared. I had to get her out of there. I had to get my baby girl. I walk along the side walk looking at the house numbers. 8...7...6...5...4... I stopped in front of number four. A window was open on the top floor. All of the sudden a white snowy owl flew out the window. Hedwig. I was in the right place. I walk up and knock on the door. The door soon opened to reveal a thin, stern looking woman. This must be Petunia. " Are you one of Dudley's friends?" She asked. I chuckled. " No... I'm looking for Juliet..." I say. Her eyes widen. She must have realized what I was. That's when a large man with a thick walrus mustache came behind her. " Everything alright Petunia?" He asked. He must be Vernon. " This young man is looking for Juliet..." Petunia says. " What's your name son?" Vernon asks. " Cedric Diggory sir..." I say. I just want to see my baby girl. " Dudley!" Vernon roared. I heard a what back. " Go get your cousin!" Vernon says. I heard some commotion. " Juliet!" Vernon called as I heard someone coming close to the room. " Coming!" I heard her voice say loud and clear.

That's when she entered the room. She had told me she had cut her hair. It looked absolutely beautiful on her. Her green eyes were slightly closed as she yawned. That's when they opened and widened when they found me. I smile at her. I could tell she was in utter shock. " Would you like to tell us who this young man is?" Vernon asked. " My boyfriend..." She mumbled. Petunia looked shocked. I hadn't noticed Dudley was even in the room because my eyes were constantly on her. " No way he's to good looking to date a ugly person like you..." Dudley snarks. That's when anger begins to boil in my blood. " She's not ugly... she is the most beautiful girl in the world..." I say smiling. Juliet blushes violently. Dudley looks shocked. Petunia almost faints. Vernon leads her to a couch. I walk in no longer restricted to the doorway. She runs right into my arms.

I hold her close. " You came..." She whispers. " Of course I did... I had to come get my baby girl..." I whisper back. We pull apart. " My father has invited Juliet to stay with us for the rest of the summer..." I say turning towards the Dursleys. " Good take her..." Vernon says. She runs to go pack. Soon she comes back with everything. " I'm ready..." She says. I take her hand in mine and we walk out the door. We find the portkey. " Ready baby?" I ask. She nods. I hold her hand tightly and we both touch the portkey.

Juliet's POV:
I had been with the Diggory's for a few weeks now. Ced and I were basking in the sun on the beach. It was a nice day to relax. I was in a sweatshirt and short white shorts. Ced was in a white tank top and black shorts. We were enjoying ourselves. He looked so handsome as the sun reflected off his skin. " I love you..." I say looking over at my boyfriend who was sitting in a criss-cross applesauce formation. " I love you too..." He says back. He gets on his knees. " Come here..." He says. I get on my knees in front of him. " We haven't had any proper alone time..." He says his arms wrapping around my waist. " Yeah..." I whisper wrapping my arms around his neck. He presses his lips firmly to mine. One of his hands moves from my waist to my butt. He grips it and pulls me closer. His tongue slides into my mouth. I moan against his lips. We finally pull away for air. I stare into his beautiful grey eyes. Best. Kiss. Ever.

 Ever