4. Prank Aftermath and Juliet's First Date

Juliet's POV:
I smirked at her. " Peeves should set it off soon..." I say. "Okay..." Nikki says and lays her head on the table. That's when the explosions started. " The fun is beginning!" Fred and George exclaim together. Nikki sits up quickly her eyes widening. I smirk at her. Professor Dumbledore stands and leaves the Great Hall. I to turn to the boys. " Fingers crossed!" I say crossing my own fingers. They do the same. I peer over to see Cedric smiling at me. He knows it was us. Probably everyone did. "Vat is zis going to do for us?" She asks looking over. I laugh. " Usually a prank this size cancels classes for the day..." I answer. "Yas!" She says fist bumping the air. "Does this mean more sleep?" She asks a smile on her face. " Definitely!" I say. " Students! Attention!" McGonagall calls. " Do to Peeves pranking the school classes are cancelled for the day!!!" She says. All of us cheer. " Told you so..." I say smirking. "Okay let's go to bed now!" She shouts standing up pulling her hand from Fred's. I laugh. " I'll join you in a little bit..." I say. "Ugh fine." She says. She throws Fred a quick smile and walks away.

I make my way to the Hufflepuff table. Zach and Ernie raise an eyebrow as I plop down next to Cedric. Cedric smiles at me. " Hey Potter..." He says. " Hey Diggory..." I say smirking. He chuckles. " What brings you over?" He asks. I smile. " I'm bored..." I say. " I should thank you also... Peeves getting involved was brilliant..." Cedric says flashing me his award winning smile. " Well when you put me and the Weasley's together there isn't anything we can't do..." I say proudly. " So you still want to meet at seven or earlier?" Cedric asks. " Maybe five instead..." I say. " Sounds great to me..." He says. That's when he does something I don't expect. He places his lips on mine for a few seconds then pulls away. He smiles at my shocked state. " See you then Juliet..." He says before getting up and leaving the hall. I blush deeply. I stand and follow not far after him. I see him go to the staircase to the Hufflepuff common room. I start towards the stairs and make my way to the Gryffindor common room. I was practically floating.

I rush into the dormitory. " Nikki wake up!!! I need you!" I shout at her. "I just got in bed." She whines pouting. " Well I just got kissed..." I say throwing a pillow at her. "Vat? Before me? Vat?" She says placing a hand on her chest. " Ced kissed me after we changed the time to five! I'm freaking out!" I say. "Oh zat's nice. I'm going on a date vith Fred at seven. Your point is?" She asks. " He fucking kissed me Nikki! On the lips!" I say. "Good... For you?" She says or more asks raising an eyebrow. I flop on her bed. " I just froze... I'm so nervous..." I say. "Well... Let's think about that... You like this guy... And he unexpectedly kissed you... Why would you not be nervous?" She asks as she stares at me. " Yeah... I guess..." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "So you want my help why? I mean I'm going on my first date tonight I have no clue what you want me to do." She says. " I need you to help me get ready... I'll help you too..." I say. "I have no idea how to get you ready for your date." She says rolling her eyes. " Help me at least pick an outfit..." I say giving her puppy eyes. "I guess." She says standing up and then falling on the floor. "I'm so tired and I have a date in like zree hours or so." She says from the floor. " Well mine is in an hour so your going to get up and help..." I say. She whines and crawls to the closet. She opens it. "Here. I found clothes." She says pointing inside. I laugh at her. I pull out a dress. " How about this?" I ask. "Sure." She says crawling back to her bed. "It's your date." She says yawning and laying down. I pull on the dress and prepare.

( Her outfit)

( Her outfit)

    " How do I look?" I ask Nikki. "You look like a Juliet." She responds. Not helping. " Wow that really helped..." I say smartly. "Glad to help. Goodnight." She says pulling the covers over her head. Well when she wakes up her hair is going to be hard to take care of again. I laugh to myself. I walk out and towards the greenhouses. The sun was setting. The Hogwarts grounds looked beautiful at this time of the evening. My heart raced. I was nervous. The one boy that made my heart flutter was waiting. I finally make it. One of the greenhouses was brightly lit. I walk in and the scent of pie hits my nose. That's when I see him. He is standing there in slacks, his white button up and his house tie. " Hey Potter..." He says walking up. " Hey Diggory..." I say softly. " I hope you like pie..." He says. " I love pie..." I say. He smiles warmly. He pulls me toward a blanket in the center of the greenhouse. Pie and whipped cream sat in the center. We both sat down. He cuts slices and puts tons of whipped cream on top. We both begin to eat. The pie was so good. That's when Cedric spoke up. " You've got something there..." He says wiping at my chin with his thumb. His thumb now had whipped cream on it. I blushed deeply. But what he did next made it a hundred times worse. He took his thumb and sucked the whipped cream from it. God it gave me a strange feeling. " You ok?" He asks noticing my staring. " Ye...Yeah..." I say blushing. He brings a hand to my cheek. " You know I really like you Juliet..." He says. " I really like you too Ced..." I say softly lost in his grey eyes. " Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. " Yes..." I whisper. He smiles before pressing his lips to mine.

   This time I kiss him back. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck. Both his hands grip my waist pulling me closer. He licks my bottom lip asking for permission. I hesitate. Then I allow him entrance. His tongue slides into my mouth exploring the new surface. My hands moved to his hair. He was gently stroking my thigh with one hand. His every touch was perfect. We finally pull away for air, our foreheads touching. He lays back and pulls me too his chest. I snuggle into his chest. Why did he chose me? I'm nothing special. We cuddle there for hours talking about nothing, just basking in each other's company. Soon we both realized it was quite dark outside. " Wow it's late..." I say. " We must have lost track of time..." Cedric says softly. I pull away from him to stand. He stands as well. " I had a great time..." Cedric says. " I did too..." I say smiling. He brings his lips to mine softly. We kiss for a few seconds then pull away. " Goodnight Ced..." I say. " Goodnight Juliet..." He says kissing my cheek. He goes to clean up while I had back to school. It was really dark out. Luckily I brought my cloak. I pull it over my head and make my way to the common room.

When I get outside the common room I pull off the cloak. " Wattlebird..." I say. The portrait swings open. I slowly make my way into the dark common room. That's when a lamp kicks on. Sitting there was Fred and George. Of course. " What time do you call this missy?" George asks. " I was expecting you by nine..." Fred says. " What time is it?" I ask. " Midnight..." George answers. My mouth fell open. I was gone that long? " Sorry we lost track of time..." I say. " It better not happen again! To bed with you!" Fred says. " And tell us the details in the morning!" George calls as I head up the stairs. I shake my head. What idiots. I change into pajamas and crawl into my covers. I quickly fall asleep.