38. Rumors Go Round

Nikki's POV:
I wake up and roll on my side groaning. I feel slight movement next to me.

" Morning love..." Fred mumbles.

"Morning..." I whisper looking into his brown eyes. I hear someone yawn. I look over and find a very sleepy looking Ced holding a sleeping Juliet.

"How did she sleep?" I ask sitting up. He sighs.

" More than I did but bad..." He says. He kisses the top of her head. I sigh and get up. I walk to the closet getting clothes from it. I hear Juliet wake. She starts to cry. " Hey baby it's going to be ok..." Ced whispers. I bite my lip so I don't cry. I walk into the bathroom and change into my outfit.

I put my sweatshirt over my shirt so the others don't see what it says

I put my sweatshirt over my shirt so the others don't see what it says. I walk out and sit at the edge of my bed. Juliet stands up and grabs some clothes. She runs into the bathroom. She comes out in a crop top and leggings.

( Juliet's Outfit)

( Juliet's Outfit)

" How do I look?" Juliet asks.

" Sexy..." Ced answers.

"You look good!" I smile at her. Ced kisses her softly. She wraps her arms around his neck. He presses her against the wall. I cough awkwardly. He pulls away.

" We'll continue this later..." He says. He pecks her lips and pulls his shirt on. He walks out.

"That disgusts me to no end." Fred says and I laugh. Juliet giggles. She bites her lip. She looks happy. She fiddles with her ring. I smirk at her.

" What's that look for?" She asks. I glance at her ring. She blushes deeply.

" I'm utterly confused..." Fred says.

"Obviously." I say giggling. Juliet sighs.

" Ced and I are engaged..." Juliet says blushing a deeper red. She bites her lip.

"Now you know." I say looking over at him. His mouth is wide open.

" How? When?" He stutters out.