21. Mrs. Weasley Puts Her Foot Down

Juliet's POV:
I had a feeling Nikki was lying earlier. We were hanging out in our room. " So who was that guy?" I ask her. "No one." She says as she looks up from the book she is reading. " Nik I know your lying... Come on you can trust me..." I say. "Listen all you need to know is he is dangerous and I have to do all I can to protect you and the others." She says as she sets her book aside. " Ok..." I say. She sighs as stands up and looks in a mirror. I see her eyes flash to pure black. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She opens them again and they are once again their original hazel color. "Dammit!" She shouts looking away from the mirror. " Just calm down Nik..." I say. "It's getting more dangerous. I don't want to hurt anyone." She says as her voice cracks trying to keep herself from crying. I pull her close to me. " Nikki you're so strong... Don't ever doubt yourself..." I say soothingly. "I know but. That guy... He's my dad. And... He's pure demon." She says taking a deep breath as her hands clench into fists. " I thought your dad died in a car crash?" I say. "That was my step dad. I just prefer calling him my dad because I never liked my real father. He always tried to make me use my powers for evil. I've refused it so many times. He left and finally he can get to me again. He is strong enough to make me go total opposite. I'll go evil and not even have any knowledge of what I'm doing." She says letting out a shaky breath. " I'm here Nik and as long as I'm around I won't let anything happen to you..." I say. "Even you can't control it. No one can. As soon as he has his grip on my mind he can make me do as he says. And it scares me that you guys are gonna get hurt because of me." She says sighing. " Like I said I'm not gonna let that happen Nikki... As you may have noticed I'm not normal at all... I've had a dark wizard try to kill me for the last thirteen years... I think I can handle protecting my best friend..." I say. "It's not about protecting. He can get into my head. As long as he is around there is a possibility." She says sitting on her bed. There is a knock on the door and she jumps. Ced walks in. "I hope I'm not interrupting." He says. "Your not. I was just going downstairs to see Fred." Nikki says and walks out and downstairs. Ced comes over to me. " Hey baby..." He says crawling onto the bed. I smike at him. " Hey..." I say.

He lays back and I follow. He wraps an arm around my waist snd pulls me closer. So close his warm breath tickled my face. Our lips press together softly. Soon the kiss becomes more forcefull. Cedric slips his tongue into my mouth. I give him almost all of me. My sixteen year old boyfriend always respected my boundaries. I continued to kiss him deeply, our tongues dancing together. That's when someone shrieks. We break apart to find Mrs. Weasley in the doorway. " Both of you downstairs! Now!" She shouted. We both jumped up and bolted down the stairs. Once I reached the bottom I noticed Nikki and Fred in a corner. They were making out, tongues and everything. " Mrs. Weasley!!" I called. That's when she saw them. " Fredric Weasley! Nicolette Farron! Get your arses over here now!" She shouted. They broke apart. Nikki gets off Fred's lap, her face a bright red. "Hehe we were..." She stutters. "Sharing secrets." Fred finishes and Nikki facepalms. " You four are the most romantically involved people I know! I think of both girls as my daughters and I don't want them pregnant at this age!" Mrs. Weasley yelled. I blushed deeply. I could tell my lips were swollen. "I wasn't gonna take it that far I swear. I'm not too sure about Juliet though." Nikki says. Thanks for the back up Nik. " I would never!" I exclaimed. " Well all of you need to watch out! You may say that now but being caught up in the moment can lead to things you don't want!!!" Mrs. Weasley yelled. "Trust me Mrs. Weasley I know for a fact I am not ready to take it that far." Nikki says raising her hands in defense. " Well the boys are older then you! That brings me to you two! Fred wait until your father gets home! And Cedric since your father seems to be fine with it I can't do anything about you!" Mrs. Weasley shouted. Ced was the first to speak. " They have already set their boundaries and we follow them..." He says softly. " You better!" Mrs. Weasley says before leaving the room. Nikki finally falls to the ground laughing like a mad woman. I bury my face into Ced's chest out of embarrassment. " Well that went well..." Teased Fred. "I'm am officially dead." Nikki says laying on the ground trying to hold in her laughter but let's out small laughs here and there. "How are you dead if your laughing?" Fred asks chuckling. "Shhhh! I'm dead!" Nikki says. " I'm just right down embarrassed..." I mumble against Ced's chest. He chuckles. "Well that's what you get for always being so... Touchy." Nikki says making a grossed out face.