P

Locker. Goddamnit. Why won't you open?! I tugged the handle and it still wouldn't budge. I let out a loud sigh which caught me a few stares but I was too frustrated why my locker won't open up. My hand formed into a fist and punched it out of anger. Once again, getting attention from everyone in the hall. I rolled my eyes then slid down from my back against my locker door. My hands furiously ruffled through my already messy hair.

"Someone's not in a good mood." An all too familiar voice spoke.

I looked up at Lapis who casually opened her locker and grabbed her stuff. She closed her locker door and sat beside me.

"What's up?" She tilted her head and gave her half-smile.

"Oh nothing. My locker just won't open and now I'm actually thinking of skipping class." I deadpanned. Everything I blurted was true. I kinda wanna sleep all day.

"Are you sure? Can I try?"

I moved myself away from the locker door as she stood and held the passcode knob.

"Oh right, um, what's your password?"

I stood up then started spinning the knob. We heard the door click and she tried pulling the handle. It didn't budge.

"Did someone glue this shut?" She speculated. Though it looked like she had a suspect on who would do that. She grinned amusingly.

"That tiny lil shit." Lapis chuckled underneath her breath but I heard it clearly.

Who the hell is that tiny lil shit?

Lazuli then looked at me. Her amused expression didn't leave her face which made me feel slightly anxious. Why do I have a feeling she know's something and she's gonna roll with it.

"Let's skip classes?" She beamed.

Right on queue, the bell rung. Making the students walk briskly towards their room subjects, leaving Lapis and I alone in the hallway.

"We can chill at the garden again." She had that positive tone on her voice. It was way too positive which made me feel, sort of... suspicious. I mean, it's Lapis Lazuli for God's sake! She's the type of girl that rarely smiles and if she will smile, it's half assed.

I averted my gaze behind her and saw a teacher going out on one of the doors. She saw us then yelled.

"Hey! You two! What are you still doing there?" She placed both her hands on her hips as she slowly made her way towards us.

I looked back at Lapis who only looked chill then took my hand.

"Let's skip or study?" She exaggerated her tone on study. My mouth quivered and I was lost with words. I looked back at the teacher that was now half her distance earlier.

"Skip!" I panicked in reply then grabbed her arm, basically scrambling down the hallway and out towards the garden.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!"

I didn't dare look back.

--•--•--
(Lapis' P.O.V.)

"Ohhh God. I skipped classes! I SKIPPED CLASSES!!" The dorito screamed at herself.

I tried to held in an outburst of laughter as I watched her pace around the garden, going nuts and then being happy about actually rebelling then going back to being nuts and saying that she can't graduate with honors.

"Oh my stars. What would happen?? What would mom sa-" She stopped.

I became alert on what could happen next. For all I know, she could just cry all of a sudden or something worse.