G

(Peridot's P.O.V.)

Hello there, my name is Peridot Olivine. A college student that loves nothing more than to play games, eat snacks and sleep all day. I am your typical geek that doesn't need to study when an exam comes because I will surely ace them without even trying.

I grew up in a small town called Beach City. Crazy right? It's called a city even though it's really just a small town populated by people that can be counted in fingers.

Eventually, I have to keep up with the fast pacing world. I knew I had to go to college or else I'd probably be working in a donut shop that doesn't even have a decent salary. And so I did!

Mighty ol' Peridot searched the internet to look for a school that wouldn't let her talent and amazing knowledge be wasted. So I looked for the best one out there. Then I came across to this specific school that had a ring on it's name. It didn't sound familiar, but I knew, oh hell I knew, that this was it. I fell in love with the look at the place, the clean garden and lake-- which I am very excited about-- the convenience of a place to be on a hill. Gem University. I loved it.

I told my mom about it and she supported me. I studied hard for the school's exam, hoping I'd pass and join hundreds, if not, thousands of fresh students.

Nothing has ever made me feel so hyped to wait. To wait for my results. It was the only thing that energized me to be patient. Then it finally came, along with an acceptance letter. It was sealed by wax and I could already feel how old the school was.

"Dear Miss Olivine,
Congratulations on passing the exam. We hope to see you soon in this upcoming semester."

That's all it said, but it was enough for me to fangirl and start packing.

How naive I was to think that nothing bad could happen. Or that I'd never think I'd fall in love, make out, and lose my... innocence to a girl. It's not that I regret it, but, who knew. Who knew all of these would happen?

I never thought I would lose my mom because of a student in this school. I never thought I'd reach to a point where I will be tied down and battered repeatedly. I never thought I'd be watching porn everyday because it's a subject. And lastly, I never thought I would fall in love with Lapis Lazuli.