// 1 //

If you all could really quick, comment and vote please (: You'd make me super happy !

xxxsam

I sat at my vanity applying the blush to my cheeks as i listened to Jordan squeal about this band we were going ot see tonight. Well, she was going to see. I was forced to take her since none of her friends wanted to go. " Naomi, are you even listening to me ?" Jordan said, i nooded looking  at her through the mirror,

"Uh, yeah something about matthew-" I said still applying make-up. Jordan huffed throwing her hands in the air, 

"His name is Matty! Call him matty!" I laughed at Jordan's  stupid outburts, i really wasnt listening to her.

"Okay so matty, what about him ?" I asked taking one more looking into my vanity. Jordan huffed as she ran the striaghtener through her hair,

" He's the lead singer has some fucking beautiful hair, George is the drummer he's amazing, Ross is so cute he plays bass, and Adam plays the guitar, he's a little ray of sunshine." I shook my head at how ridiculous it was that she was so caught up in these boys.  I wondered how old they are  anyways?

"So when are we leaving for this thing?" i asked Jordan it was already 7:30,

"Doors usually open at 8 at the clubs around here. Are you ready now? Because im ready to see my babies." I rolled my eyes at her as i sprayed my perfume nodding as i  grabbed my bag to leave. The drive wasn't very long but Jordan insisted we listened to the guys the whole way there.

community service was the best job he ever had, cleaning up...

"How did you even find out about these guys?" I shout over the radio. Jordan still tapped her fingers on her leg as i drove,

 "They aren't just some guys, they are my life!" I shook my head at her and coninuted my drive. I listened to the words, the beat was catchy, and suddenly i found myself tapping my fingers against the steering wheel. We pulled into the parking lot of the little club, judging by the size of this place im not really sure many people knew of them.

" Naomi, are you ready? Are you ready to experience the awesomness of these sexy men?!" I eyed her,

"Jordan you are 21 for fucks sake, not 15. Get over them!" We began to walk to the entrance, "Naomi, one does not simply get over these men, they are gods okay!" I laughed at her as we walked over to the entrance of the club. We both handed the door man our tickets, i thanked him once he allowed us in. 

" Yeah, we will see about that once the show starts." I answered back to Jordan as we began to make our way to the stage. There were many different kinds of people, i watched many of them dressed in black from head to toe. I saw how the girls were dressed in their cute vintage dresses, by seeing the kinds of fans this band had i guess they were not a pop band. 

Hey bubs!(: Thank you for being awesome and reading this (: