// 34 //

Guys I was having a shit day ): like i was really sad and upset...i decided to write because i dont want to cry :p I just want to say thank you all for reading and giving me a chance because we hit over 7K(': I really love you guys sm and if you ever want to talk message me or comment (:

xxxsam

I'm not sure how long it has been but as i paced around the room cleaning up the scattered cups, i sighed as there was still no sign of Matty. I know i was fucking pissed off at him but i'd rather be yelling at him here than not know where he is. Doing god knows fucking what. It got really awkward after he left because everyone could tell something was wrong, but i didn't want any drama. I just wanted to fucking get drunk... but that didn't happen either. Instead it was some really weird intervention where we drank and then once we got everything out we partied. Even though it was slightly strange i was really glad that these are my friends now, they didn't let me stay sad. They helped me even Adam was putting in great advice, i smiled thinking back to what he said.

"Matty is a fucking wanker...but he cares about you so much. Just give that bastard a chance." I shook my head at the memory. I really didn't know what to think...I knew i was mad. Mad as hell. But i wanted to hear what Matty had to say, not once did i ask a thing from Cassandra. Who offered an explanation nearly a hundred times, but i wanted to hear it from him. I walked to my kitchen with the cups in my hands, i sighed.

"Matty where the hell are you..." I mumbled rubbing my eyes. As i walked myself to my bathroom i needed a shower. As i turned on the shower i could instantly feel my stressed muscles relaxing, i began stripping off my clothes shedding off the layers of stress. As i felt the warm water envlope my skin i groaned welcoming the soothing feeling. As i squeezing the shampoo herbal essences shampoo into my hand i heard the door to my bathroom jiggle. I jumped instantly poking my soapy head out of the curtain,

"Hello?" I said to the person in the black sweater, as the person came into view i was utterly shocked.

"Can i come in?" His voice mumbled, his green eyes hazed with redness. He was either crying or high...or both.

"In the shower?" I squeaked, Matty looked at me hesitantly nodding his head slowly.

"Please darling, i won't look i promise." I sighed dipping my head back into the shower rolling my eyes, i poked my head out seeing Matty picking at his fingers, as the shower curtain made a noise his eyes snapped to me.

"Okay, come in." I said stepping further back into the water. Through my curtain i saw Matty stripping himself taking layer after layer of clothing off of him. Instantly my heart began pouding as his fingers drew back the curtain, but i wasn't afraid. I was nervous, i know he has seen my body before but i was drunk the last time. As Matty stepped into the shower just like he promise his eyes were screwed shut and i smiled holding back a small laugh. "You can open your eyes." I said reaching out to touch his wet face.

"Are you sure love?" Matty murmered still keeping those green eyes shut. I smiled caressing his face,

"Yes." I said into the warm shower and slowly Matty opened his eyes. He scanned my face and as his eyes traveled further down my body i felt the heart rush to my cheeks. It was like he was burning this image into his mind, his eyes wandered over every inch of me. As his green stare began to feel intense i turned around putting myself further into the shower, i felt fingers attaching to my waist.

"I'm sorry." Matty mumbled as he pulled me into his chest. I could feel his hardness against me and every part of me wanted to turn around love it but i knew what i had to stay focus.

"I just want to know what happened." I said to him still facing the opposite way. I heard his sigh as he connected his lips to my shoulder, i turned my face to see him. His eyes looked pouty as he began placing kisses on me and sucking at the wentess of my skin.