// 29 //

Hi guys(: I hope you all are having a good day wether it was spent in school or not lol! Just want to thank you guys once again for all you have done like it seriously amazes me how many people read this story (': thank you all 

xxxsam 

The seconds seemed to be ticking by faster than my heart was beating. My palms were balled up and sweating like crazy my eyes were moving all around the airport, my breathing was highly uneven. 

"Jesus fucking chris Naomi im going to fucking puke." I looked over at Jordan who was as pale as i was. We were both messes on the way over we had to keep pulling over to switch drivers. Neither of us was okay. 

"Jordan...i swear im going to have a panic attack." I thought back to the time i saw the video Matty told me to watch. Even though my heart going to burst from my chest i was so happy to finally see him singing again. Watching him with all that passion in such a small studio was like torture i wanted to see him dancing around feeling the music. But seeing him sitting there throwing his body with the notes was just as perfect. 

"You're thinking about the video huh?" Jordan said as she looked over to me, i smiled nodding my head. It was that time again when my stomach would just do flips and summersaults. "So am i... it helps calm me down." We both sighed sitting back in the soft grey couches, i checked the time. 

"Jordan...we have five minutes till they land." I squeaked out. 

"Five minutes?!" Jordan yelled earning the attention of some of the people in the airport. Jordan threw a hand over her mouth as i glared at her. "Naomi i can't...i need more than five minutes. I don't know what the fuck to do.  I want to go home. Take me home." I looked at her in complete surprise. 

"No! You're just being scared...you and i both know we've missed them all." I took a deep breath calming my nerves. 

3 minutes 

" I know it's scary but think about these past seven months they've been away. Think about how much you've missed him and you're finally going to see him again. Think about how happy and excited you were last week." My stomach was now a full blown tornado and my heart was like a caged hummingbird. 

2 minutes

"Why is it ow that your're being all strong and im just a fucking mess." Jordan said running a shaky hand through her straightened hair. I smirked, even though it was the saddest attempt. 

"I don't know ...i'm kind of scaring myself." And i was i thought i was going to be a fucking mess; crying, throwing up, or even shitting myself. But here i am black jeans, black shirt, Matty's flannel, my unruly hair, and my chaotic fucking stomach. 

1 minute 

My hands were visibly shaking now and i lost my voice, i couldn't sit still. My legs paced me back and forth in front of Jordan, my breathing was jagged as i tried to calm myself down. "Jordan...it's over." Jordan snapped her head up tears welling in her eyes. 

"W-what do you mean?" She sniffed, i walked in front of her placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"The seven months, it's up. We did it." Jordan stood up instantly hugging me, her body racking with sobs. 

"Naomi i don't know what the fuck to do...i..." Jordan broke off her words. I hugged her tighter, 

"You what Jordan?" I said dipping my head down to look at her. She inhaled deeply, 

"I-i...i lo-" Jordan looked at me but suddenly she stopped. I looked at her, her eyes glassy, her nose red and puffy. 

"You what?" I said shaking her shoulders but she did not respond. I watched her as her eyes moved from mine to over my shoulder. I turned as she began step forward and i lost my breath...I watched as Jordan's legs carried her further down the white mat, and now she was running. I looked down instantly feeling the tears filling my eyes. Look up. I listened to whatever voice told me to and i lost it. Standing in front of me was something of a ghost. His black hair falling around his face, his head hanging low enough to be at my eye level, his black shirt exposing his arms, his black jeans ripped at the knee, and the red bracelet brushing against my cheek.