// 25 //

Hi guys  so in honor of getting 1st place at my last camp here is a cute little chapter(: i hope you all are enjoying ! So does anyone have The 1975 concert tickets? Comment when and where. I'm going for Nov 19 :D i am so happy with my birthday gift haha. Well i hope you all enjoy what's in store for you in this chapter (; muahaha

xxxsam 

Matty POV 

I sat on the floor taking a drag from my cigarette while i waited for her. She was gone for like five minutes now, what was taking her so long. I put my head back exhaling the smoke feeling like the stress went away with it as well.

"Okay im back!" I heard her say and i snapped my head over to her, finally. She sat with me on the floor opening the bag full of food, i smiled at her offering her a smoke. She shook her head, something about her has been off lately and i don't know what. 

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong with you now?" I asked again for what seemed to be the billionith time this past week. Her eyes went from the food in her hand to mine then back down to the floor. I poked her in the arm trying to get something out of her. 

"I don't really know how to say it." She said clearing her throat, and this is the billionith time she has that this week. I sighed putting my lips around the stick again. 

"Just say it, don't think about it." I said as i blew the smoke out. I looked back at Cassie her hair blew in the wind but she didn't move it. She was too busy thinking about what she was going to say and honestly it put me on edge. Finally she let out a sigh. She was going to tell me. 

"That night when we first met..." I smirked that was interesting as hell. She continued, "Well after everything that happened and you passed out, i went through your phone." I looked at her, what the hell. She dropped her gaze exhaling, suddenly i grew angry. Why would she do that? "And well i don't know what i was looking for but..." She stopped, no she wasn't stopping there. I needed to know why the fuck she went through my phone and what she found. 

"Spit it out Cassandra." I said icily. I watched her as she held on tight to her own hands, she was nervous. Or guilty, maybe a mixture of the two. 

"Who's Naomi?" My heart froze, everything did. My eyes dropped to my feet the blood rushing to my ears, i was pissed. "Who is she Matty?" Cassie said again. I didn't look at her, i only saw Naomi now. And i shut my eyes trying to rid the image of her. Fuck. I smelled her again, i could smell her strawberry shampoo and the beautiful aroma of her in the air. I shut my eyes tighter as i felt her lips against mine again, and i could feel her fingers grazing across my skin. "Who is she Matthew?" Cassie asked again, i looked at her now. 

"Tell me, right now." Cassandra demanded, i scoffed turning my head away. What the fuck does it matter to her. "Godamn it Matty tell me who the fuck this little girl is!" My eyes snapped to hers so fucking angrily, what the fuck did she just say? 

"Don't talk about her that way!" I roared at her, she flinched back but did not drop her gaze from mine. 

"Then tell me who she is." She said calmly, i sighed running a hand through my hair. 

"I met her at a concert, and she isn't some little girl! She is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen." I stopped looking away from Cassie. I didn't want her seeing me this vulnerable. 

" You like her." She whispered putting a hand on my shoulder. Her touch felt cold to me now, all i wanted was to feel Naomi. 

"Yes, so fucking much." I said, i hoped she still felt the same way about me. Cassandra sighed pulling my face to hers, i only stared at her.