// 41 //

You guys make me so happy

xxxsam 

Cassandra POV 

I accepted the arms that wrapped so tightly around me, it felt good to have someone to listen to me. "Adam, everyone hates me." I whispered into the room, i knew everyone did. At times i hated myself. 

"No, no one hates you Cassie," Adam said rubbing my back, i knew he was trying to make me feel better, "They just don't understand." Adam pulled away smiling softly at me. I nodded, trying to believe his words. 

"That night at the club, it was fucking horrible. I punched Naomi...i don't hate her. I don't even hate Nick. I was drunk!" I exclaimed throwing myself back onto the couch. I really didn't hate anyone, not even Nick. I knew why they were acting this way twoards me, i completely understood. Hell, if i was in their place i would be acting the same. I knew i didn't even deserve Naomi's kindness, but she gave it to me. And i fucked it up. 

"People make mistakes all the time Cassie, just calm down. Everything will be okay." Adam continued reassuring me, i didn't even deserve a friend like Adam. I smiled at him, and as always he smiled back. 

"Do you think John will forgive me?" I asked picking at my hair, i missed him the most. Our fight that night was our biggest. But i don't blame him either, i knew this whole situatuion was my fault. 

"Of course he will, it's killing him being without you." Adam said rubbing my knee. I smiled, 

"Don't lie Adam, it's okay i know i fucked up big time." I said frowning once again. Adam smacked my thigh, 

"Stop saying that Cassandra!" Adam scowled down at me, "It's not all your fault. It's Matty's to. He's in trouble too, don't put the blame all on your shoulders. It's both of your faults, and you both have to make it right, to you know who." Naomi. I knew. 

"What if she hates me?" I asked sitting up on the couch. Adam smiled, 

"Naomi does not hate you. She isn't like that, she wants to be your friend, get to know you." Adam said pushing himself off the couch. "Come on, lets stop moping around in this house. Lets go explore LA." Adam reached his hand out to me, and i smiled letting him drag me up from the couch. Besides the fact that this house their manager got them was fucking beautiful, i did want to see LA.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as Adam dragged me to the kitchen where the keys were hanging, as we passed the hallway laughter filled my ears. I looked seeing Nick, Jordan, Ross, and George were all sitting in the kitchen laughing and talking. But as soon as they saw me the laughter came to a stop, all eyes were on me. I'm not going to lie i was fucking intimidated, Nick had eyes that could shoot you in the chest. And even though Jordan was small as hell she was very good with her hands. 

"Where are you headed to mate?" Ross asked trying to ease the tension from Nick, Jordan, and I. 

"I don't know yet. Were going to go explore, want to join us?" Adam asked grabbing the keys off the hook, his hand squeezing tight around mine. 

"No." Nick said firmly, her eyes looking dead into mine. Ross turned to her, 

"Babe, come on." He whined, and Jordan was already silently arguing with George. 

"No. I'm not going anywhere with her." Nick seethed, once again throwing daggers my way. On the inside i wanted to scream and cry to stop hating me. I hated waking up in a house where everyone is disgusted at my presence. But on the outisde i stood with a blank face.

"I'm so tired of this shit." George grumbled getting off the bar stool and walking my way. George smiled down at me as he ruffled my hair, "When you two decide to get the sticks out of your asses, call us." He stated loudly to Nick and Jordan. Jordan rolled her eyes while Nick huffed as Ross left her side.