// 49 //

GUYS IM GOING TO CAMP OUT TONIGHT HOLY SHIT IM SO HAPPY ! MY SHOW IS TOMORROW !!!!

Matty POV

"Darling can you come here!" I called out to Naomi, turning to look for her. I heard her small foot steps padding across the wood floor.

"Yes babe?" Naomi called, i saw her pop her head around the corner. Her small smile reaching across her perfect face,

"What do you think about the way the tree is centered?" i asked her, her eyes scanned the tree really taking in the object. I was actually really proud of the way the room was coming together, at first i thought the whole situation was rather silly. But now seeing Naomi in the christmas spirit made me adore this holiday much more. I knew something was wrong though, i knew she liked this decorating thing but sometimes i caught her staring in a ghostly way. Always i wanted to ask her what was wrong but something in my mind told me to tread lightly.

"It's good, i think Nick would love it." Naomi said flashing me a smile, i nodded taking a few steps back to examine my work.

"Great." I said turning to her, i made my way to Naomi's side reaching my hand out to her.

"Are you excited for Christmas?" Naomi asked coming to my side, i welcomed her warmth as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Yes, but more excited to spend it with you." I said placing a kiss on her forehead. I heard her small chuckle in my arms,

"Aren't you a sap." I heard her mumble, i smiled as a laugh grumbled through my chest. Honestly, i was a sap for her.

" For you darling, yes." Naomi looked up to me, her eyes still holding the ghostly image.

"What's wrong?" Naomi asked pulling away slightly, i smiled at her.

"Just wondering what is bothering you love." I said disconnecting our arms. Naomi sighed running her hands through her waves, suddenly my defenses were up. I hated seeing her stressed or hurt in any way, "Are you okay darling?" i said bringing my hands to hers,

"I'm just really nervous, i'm so stressed." Naomi sighed into the air, all i wanted to do was kiss her till her pain was gone.

"What's bothering you baby, talk to me." I coo'd to her, Naomi's eyes screwed shut.

"Just promise me you'll hear me out Matty." Naomi said pleadingly, i nodded,

"Of course love." I said to her, Naomi sighed nodding her head back to me,

"You know my mom, well of her..." she began, again i nodded, "Well Christmas wasn't a very happy time for me as a child. Sure i got what i wanted but my mother was never there, and when all i wanted was her she couldn't give me that. She always chose her work over me, but as i got older i just relied on Jordan's family for Christmas, and now that i'm an adult my mother and i celebrate Christmas. But i hate it. I hate it so much," she dropped her head as her voice began to crack.

"Shh, baby shh don't cry." I said to her engulfing her in my arms,

"It's not fair! I'm her only child and all we do is make small talk on Christmas. She can never get away from her work, and i will never be as important to her as her work." She cried into my arms. With everything inside me i wanted to wipe away her pain. I squeezed my arms tighter around her in hopes to replace her sadness witht he warmth i could provide,

"Don't say that Naomi, you are very important. To me at least." I said in her ear, Naomi nodded her head,

"But not to her." She murmered,

"You are darling, you are her daughter. I know you mean something to her, how could you not." I said to her, Naomi sniffled looking back at me.

"Thank you Matty." Naomi said to me smiling, one of the saddest smiles to ever be put on her face.