// 26 //

This chapter was honestly inspired by my feels from watching the Amnesia video...haha so i hope you all enjoy (: BTW just wanted to thank you all for the reads, comments, and votes it honestly means so much to me. Love you all heaps <3

xxxsam

I sat in my shower allowing the water to hit my body blinking out the small drops forming in my eyes. I didn't know what to do anymore. How could i just accept Matty back, i knew that it's exactly what i wanted to do. And i did, but i was upset with myself. I just let him back in, he broke down any plan i had to make this harder for him. I didn't mean that i wanted it to be impossible for him to make up, i just wanted him to work a little bit. I wanted him to know that i wasn't going to be a push around, i needed him to know that. I sucked in a deep breath getting up from the cold floor wiping my face. I needed to fucking relax. I grabbed the soap on my little perch rubbing it all over my body just taking deep breaths in and out. I rinsed off allowing the stress to roll off with the soapy watery and began getting ready for my uneventful afternoon. I slipped on my old cheer shorts and a band tee, i grabbed a brush running it through my wet hair. I watched myself in the mirror just going through the normal routine. My eyes averted downward catching the bright light my phone was making, i picked up the phone seeing the name across it made my heart swell. I answered.

"H-hello?" I grabbed onto the brush so much tighter now, i was nervous. Would my plan actually work this time? I released the shaky breath inside.

"Hello princess." That warm sexy voice said to me, i shut my eyes praying i would have the strength to push through. Push through god damn it.

"Hi Matty, we need to talk." I said rushing it all out, no games. It would be easier that way.

"Why do you think i called babe, i know i'm not let off that easily. But i have to speak with you about a few things as well." My heart turned to ice, he had something say also?

"O-oh okay, you can go first." I said taking a seat on my tub, i was feeling dizzy all of a sudden. I stared down at my freshly painted toes thanks to Jordan.

"Who's Alex?" His voice oozed out, and i stopped breathing. What. The. Fuck. I didn't know what to say, my mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. How could have he known anything about Alex? I've never told him about Alex or George, Adam, or Ross. Only Jordan knows. Then it clicked, Jordan must have said something, she wouldn't though. Unless those creepy fans were stalking me, they still post pictures of me daily. I needed to say something to him...

"He's a friend from school, well became my friend. Why?" I said praying he wouldn't mention anything about things we have done. Please.

"Close enough to go to clubs with?" I sighed, fuck. Luck was not on my side today. Well nothing happened, i was sure i asked Jordan for all the details of my stupid drunk night. I had nothing to be afraid of.

"Well he was actually just there i went with Jordan and i admit i was pretty drunk, i literally ran into him and we just started talking and Jordan left to go talk on the phone with George. We were alone togther, well not alone. We were in a club but Jordan wasn't there, anyways nothing happened. And we are just friends." I finally crammed out of my mouth, i was so nervous.

"I believe you Naomi, i know that if you didn't want anything to do with me anymore you wouldn't answer my calls, or my texts, or wouldn't text me." I sighed, he just wanted to know.

"Matty, i need to know something." I said, it was my turn. My palms got sweaty as i was going over what i was going to say to him.

"Go ahead darling." I heard him say to me, he cleared his throat. Was he nervous too? I let out my breath that i was holding, just fucking say it.