// 58 //

hiiiiiii (: So im just going to start putting who's POV it is because i dont want to confuse anyone, and idk i found this picture on tumblr and i just...it screamed Naomi, but you can still use your imagination (; 

Naomi's POV

My mind was reeling with confusion, i could feel my brain thinking. I didn't know what to do with myself, after the awkward car ride home with Nick and Jordan i just sat on my porch. My hands clutching my knees to my chest, my hair whipping around my face, and tear stained cheeks. Her voice rang in my mind over and over,

I've never been good with words...so i'm just going to try my best.

Her voice was already shaky, her eyes holding onto Nick and mines. I should've got the first hint from her hand dragging down her stomach. My eyes began watering once again as her next sentence flooding back into my mind,

I'm scared as fu.ck...but, George and i...we're....expecting.

At first i didn't get it. Nothing in my body triggered, no little hints, no little stomach flips. Nothing.

We..we are going to have a baby....

The last sentence shot through my mind and the same nauseating headache rolled through me. Nick and i both gasped in shock. My body instantly felt numb after those words left her lips. I couldn't shake my head, i couldn't run my fingers over my face, i couldn't even walk away. I just stared at her, then her belly. Jordan knew i wasn't going to know what to do, she must have antcipated it. But still it didn't stop her tears, Nick was the first to move towards her. Her arms engulfing her in a hug, trying her best to relax her. I just stared, i watched as Nick whispered comforting words to her. I couldn't move, literally could not pick up my feet.

Naomi, y-you're mad at me ?!

Jordan sobbed into the shop, my head snapped back at her. I ran over to throwing my arms around her. I wasn't happy with this, anger coursed through me. Confusing flooded as well, but i had to be there for her. I could see just how scared Jordan was, and it scared me as well. But now here i was sitting on my porch, crying and thinking about how fast Jordan has grown up.

My mind surfaced back to our first day of middle school, that's where i first met her. Jordan's hair was insanely long and boys were alwayd drooling over her pretty face. While girls were jealous and never spoke to her. But something told me to talk to her, i felt bad for her of course but the moment we spoke i knew she was going to be someone insanely important in my life. Then my mind moved towards high school, a lazy smirk fell on my face. Jordan was the one to dress me for school that day. She always complained how i looked 'boring', so i let her. It was probably the worst idea she ever had because that day i got sent home in an ambulance after falling down the stairs in heels, Jordan of course could not stop laughing at me. I remember Jordan's first boyfriend, how in love she looked. But of course that is nothing compared to what i see when she is with George. Then my mind switched to the first day she met George, the familiar sparkle in her eyes returned when i picked them up from the club. Ever since she met George, she's been different. But not in a bad way, George brought the life out of Jordan. The way she smiles when he looks at her, the shining in her eyes when they speak, the way his touch brings her to life. She was always crazy and bubbly before George, but with George she is a force to be reckoned with.

"What are you doing out here love?" The familiar voice called, snatching me from my thoughts. I turned over to my side feeling the tears drip down my face, i didn't realize i was crying. Suddenly Matty ran over to my side dropping to his knees, "What's wrong baby?" He said to me. I smiled wiping my eyes,

"George didn't tell you?" I said, he must have known? Right ? Matty looked at me puzzled, his brows furrowing together,

"Tell me what darl?" Matty said as he sat next to me. Our knees brushing together softly, I looked down at them smiling at the contact.