// 60 //

Double Matty POV?

Matty POV

My tired body kissed hers as i left the room. I dreaded waking up this early but i was glad it was George and i checking out the venue, rather going to another meeting. I pulled on my leather jacket as i made my way to the living room, i ran into George as we both headed for the little rack with all the keys.

"Morning mate." George said shoving my slightly as he grabbed the keys. I smiled heading to the back door as we both exited the house,

"You nervous?" I asked as i typed directions to our venue. George nodded his head,

"Just a little, it's one of our biggest venue's in Los Angeles." George said as i handed him my phone. I smiled as his brows furrowed studying my phone,

"It is. I'm excited, a little nervous still." I said turning up the volume of the radio. George grumbled a hearty laugh as he turned to me,

"Not as nervous as a man who is expecting a child." He said with a smirk on his cheeks. I nodded my head laughing right a long with him,

"You definitely win mate." I said laughing along with him. George shook his head smiling out the window obviously thinkning deeply about something.

"Im afraid Matty." George said silently, his grip tightening on the steering wheel. I eyed him carefully, his hair was unruly, his glasses hiding the redness of his tears, knuckles turning white as his mind continued turning.

"I know mate." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. A small tear rolling down his cheek, "No George, don't do that. Come on." I said as his hands moved to his face. My hands quickly moved to the steering wheel as George pulled on his stringy hair.

"Im scared Matty! I'm shit...i'm fuc.king shit!" George screamed his tears following freely. My hands continued to drive, my body stretched across the console trying to make sure we didn't crash.

"George you're going to have to drive! You cannot get in car crash, Jordan and your baby will be very be upset with me." I said trying to get him to drive again. George nodded pushing his glasses back onto his face.

"Sorry lad." George said putting his hands on the wheel once again, my heart relaxed as he was in control again.

"It's okay mate...just keep your hands on the steeringwheel." I said looking over at him. His tears still falling, his face looking sunken.

--

"So, now that you've gotten a tour you can just have a look around." The woman said smiling at George and i. I nodded looking over at George who was already on the phone with Jordan. I walked away following a dark hallway, i mainly needed to piss, but i followed the hallway. The flickering light illuminated the many stickers and signatures on the wall. My fingers ran over the wall reading some of the signatures and studying some stickers. I turned the corner seeing two bathroom doors in front of me, i picked up my speed a little opening the door to the mens restroom. I walked in feeling the warmth hit my cheeks, my fingers warming instantly. My new boots clacked loudly as i stepped into the bathroom, my hands trailing across the wall, suddenly there was a snorting noise from stalls. I stopped in my tracks dipping my head down seeing two long legs on the floor. I shook my head pushing my way through the stall, but a loud slap caught my attention.

"Piss off fuc.king slag!" The manly voice called,

"Don't fuc.king touch me pig!" The shrill voice called. My spine chilled, this was not happening right now. I backed away running a shaky hand through my hair. Fuc.k why now, why? Her body stumbled out of the stall, her make up smeared, the white powder stuck to her nose. "Matty." Her voice called as she wiped off the remenants of the coke.