// 42 //

Matty POV 

I sat in the car listening to George sing along to this bands lyrics, a small smile fell on my face as he belted out the words. 

"Come on mate, you're being boring." George whined pushing on my shoulder. I smirked looking over to him, 

"This song is boring." I said changing the station, George smiled as he pulled into a music stores parking lot.  What the hell were we doing here? 

"Jordan works here." George said instantly reading my mind. As we both got off the car we briskly walked into the music store. All the posters and CD's made me feel happy, i haven't been in a decent music store in ages. As we ventured further into the store we both saw Jordan stacking some vinyls, George skipped over behind Jordan instantly wrapping his arms around her. I smiled but turned away for the simple fact that i wish i was doing the same to Naomi. I walked twoards the vinyls running my fingers across each one. Reading some names and looking at their album work. But really mind could not stop picturing Naomi running down the aisles aimlessly looking at the vinyls. Picturing her long dark hair framing her face as she would be reading the titles. 

"Oh! Matty i have something to show you!" Jordan said taking away my thoughts of Naomi. I watched as she grabbed onto my hand pulling me all through her workplace. I followed her into a darker corner, my eyes instantly adjusting to the change of light. 

"Jordan where are we going?" I asked as she continued to tug me down the darkening hallway. Finally we rounded a corner as with some surprising strength Jordan shoved against a door that swung open. "What the fu-" I said as i hit a wall. The door shut behind me and i was shut inside a dim room, but a voice made me calm in seconds. 

"Hi." her soft voice called out to me. I turned instantly seeing her sitting on the couch in the room, my heart seemed to have jumped to my throat as i racked my brain for something to say. 

"Hello." I said digging my hands into my pockets, i was nervous as hell. I watched her as she shifted uncomfortably, she could probably tell i was nervous. 

"So jordan got you too?" Naomi said patting down the spot next to her, signaling me to sit next to her. I nodded my head as i walked over to her. The couch dipped as i pulled my knees to my chest, resting my chin on my knees. The silence hung so thick in the air as i could feel the tension growing between us. All i wanted to do was kiss her, she looked so beautiful. She wore a dress, and i never seen something look so good before. The black dress hung tight around her chest and flowing down around her thighs. Her hair was hanging around her shoulders as she picked at her fingers, i rubbed my face as i wanted to touch her but knew i couldn't. 

"Yeah, Jordan is really fucking strong." I said clearing my throat awkwardly. I hated this. I hated that there was tension between us, and it wasn't sexual tension. Okay i was feeling sexual tension but im sure Naomi was far to mad at me to even be thinking that. 

"Matty..." Naomi whispered, i turned to her. Her lips trembled as her fingers ran through her hair, i stood on edge as i waited for something else to come out of her mouth. 

"Yes darling?" I said as she stood silent for a very long while. Silence. Nothing came out of her mouth, but her eyes were showing an internal battle. Instinctively my hand reached out to her, her soft skin finally coming into contanct with me. And like a raging fire my body was buring. Her eyes flickered to mine, their beauty holding me. 

"I miss you." She whispered, seeming that she did not want to admit it. I instantly pulled her into my arms, and i felt complete as i felt her body melt into mine. Her scent hit me like a ton of bricks but i was not complaining, i missed her so fucking much. I knew i missed her, every part of me hurt just thinking about her. But being here in person just made my entire soul ache. Her face inched away from me, her eyes locking with mine again. As she stared back at me all i wanted to do was kiss her. I ran my fingers across her cheeks, feeling the softness of her skin. My finger tips felt like there was electricity surging through them, running them down to her chin. I watched as her body reacted, stiffening and slowly relaxing. Naomi moved closer to me once again, my heart racing with every inch she closed in on. 

"Naomi im so sorry." I whispered, her eyes dropped. "You don't know how sorry i am darling, i've mised you so much." I said cupping her face, her eyes meeting mine again. Her cheeks looked so puffy i couldn't help but chuckle down at her. 

"Don't laugh at me you ass." Naomi said through squished cheeks. But i saw her smile softly. 

"Okay, okay." I said releasing her cheeks. "But i did miss you, even though were trapped into this room i am glad it's with you." Naomi laughed along with me, and seeing that smile light up my whole world. 

"I'm still mad at you...even though im really glad im with you too." Naomi said standing up, my eyes followed her then my legs. 

"I know you're mad baby, and you should be." I paused as she stopped pacing the room, "I know i fucked up. I know i lied, and i feel like a fucking asshole for it. Cassandra may be my friend but you are my fucking world." Naomi turned to me now, her arms wrapped around her stomach. I stepped closer to her, "I love you Naomi. So much." I said to her placing my hand on her arm. Naomi shook it off, my heart cracked. Her hands flew to her head, and her body began quaking, 

"Fuck Matty, i want to believe you. I do, i fucking do. But, i just...i don't want to get hurt." She said her back still turned to me. "I...i just wamt to be happy with you." Naomi said in a small whisper. I ran my fingers through my hair agressively, i knew this was my fault. She was unhappy becuase of me once again. 

"Naomi, baby listen to me...please?" I said hugging her from behind, i wrapped my arms tightly around her stomach squeezing her close to me. My lips placing chaste kisses to her wet cheeks, down to her neck, across her shoulders. "I'm so sorry i lied, i just...i'm just an idiot. And im love with you, i'm a fucking idiot who's in love with you." I said hugging her close to me. I could feel Naomi shifting and i loosened my grip on her. Finally we were face to face, chest to chest, simply looking at one another. 

"I love you too." Naomi said wrapping her arms around my neck, i buried my face in her neck lifting her off the ground. Small giggles escaped her and i was so fucking in love with the sounds she makes. "But you're still a jerk." She said as i placed her down. Her smile so evident on her face, i didn't deserve her. I didn't deserve her forgivness, i didn't deserve the kisses she gave me, i didn't deserve the happiness she brought me, i didn't deserve a damn thing she gave me. But here i am         feeling her lips embrace mine and i am filled with happiness. I held her as close as i could gripping her cheeks with my free hand, i didn't want to fucking let her go. Ever. Never did i want to wake up without Naomi, never did i want to have to eat a meal alone, never did i want to watch a crappy television show with out her, never did i want to feel so empty again. 

"Naomi..." I began, knowing these next words will make or break me, only in a matter of seconds. 

CLIFF HANGER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! DUN DUN DUN DUN CUE SUSPENCE! lol so guys, i love you. 

xxxsam