// 69 //

lol..69

SNAPCHAT ME BABES: WhatevenX

i promise to snap you guys back lol, i just want to apologize for waiting nearly a week to update ): There has been a lot of things happening to me, injuries, friends trying to commit, its all been vert hectic but im back! (: ily all 

Naomi POV 

I sat against my couch running my fingers through his dark curls. Our bodies still slicked with wetness from our shower. 

"It feels so good to be open with you." Matty muttered as he picked his head up. I smiled down at him, 

"What do you mean?" I said scrunching my eyebrows down at him. Matty snuggled back into his previous position, 

"I could never walk around naked with you back at the other house." Matty said running his fingers over my thigh. A small laugh left my lips as i shuffled in my seat, 

"True, it feels great." i said placing a small kiss to his head. Matty stood silent for a moment as my finger continued to run over and through his hair. 

"I love you Naomi." Matty said with a crystal clear voice. His body rose from mine, his hand tightening around his white towel. I watched him move as he extended his hand to me. I rose from my spot as i wrapped the black towel around me again.

"I love you Matty." I said back to him as he pulled me back into my bedroom. I watched those green eyes on mine as he dropped the towel from his waist. My cheeks reheating as his hands undid the roll of my towel. 

"So beautiful." he murmured as his eyes trailed over me. He turned quickly reaching for a black shirt, "Up." He commanded, and i did so. My arms went up as the cool black fabric fell onto my skin, covering the majority of my exposed body. Quickly Matty also reached for a pair of black shorts, i smiled softly as nearly everything he owned was fu.cking black. "Come darling." Matty said as he walked backwards to the expanse of my bed. I followed him easily, climbing ontop of him as his head rested on my white pillows. 

"What's gotten into you?" i said with a wide smile as his large hands wrapped around me. Matty laughed slowly as he shook his head, 

"Nothing love, i just want to hold you." He said between the small space of our noses about to touch. My hair draped around us creating a curtain of privacy. I dipped my head lower, closing off the gap between us. His lips meeting mine with a delicate touch, so sinful yet completely pleasurable. My small hands gripped onto his shoulders as his calloused hands ran up my waist to my back. As we continued to kiss, i could feel myself falling deeper in love with him with ever meet of our lips. It was moments like these that made me happy. Putting aside the concerts, putting aside the high end bars and resturants we went to, putting aside the mansion he lived in that put my home to shame; moments like these made me realize just how much i loved him. The sheer joy he took in lying in bed with me; rather than partying or going to expensive places made me burst with a glowing happiness. And some days i wondered what it would be like if Matty wasn't the man he is, a singer, an icon, apart of a band that was sweeping the world. Sometimes if i sat and thought about it for too long i would become amazed and eventually extremely self conscious. He would love to be seen with such a normal boring person like me, he would flash me off to fans where i was nobody and he was their entire life. But as his hands held onto my body for dear life and his lips poured their passion onto my skin i knew that he loves me. And i love him far too much. 

"Don't let me go." I murmured onto his lips as i slid my hands behind his neck, my legs wrapping around his waist. Matty pulled away for a second as he looked into my eyes,