Period Fetish?

1

1. Do you like someone?
  Hella.
2. Do they like you back?
  Probably not.
3. Middle name?
  Marie.
4. Single or taken?
   Single.
5. Girl best friend?
  Dola, Amelia, Mariana, Imaan, Precious. (Not in any order)
6. Guy best friend?
   Dmytro, I guess. Idk. We're not that close though.
7. Fav OTP?
  Billie Joe x Adrienne.
8. Last Person you texted?
  My dad.
9. Last Song you listened to?
  Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani.
10. Battery Percentage?
  92%.
11. Lock screen?
  Green Day.
12. Reason you made a Wattpad account?
  I wanted to write this cringey emo story in 5th grade but then I deleted it because it made no sense.
13. Birthdate?
  May 31.
14. Tags;
Billiewinchester1239
AimaMuffin

True.

You know who was lookin like a snacc today. Not that he doesn't always. Icon. Baddie. Joan of Arc, who? She was shaken.

I can't be as personal on my Instagram anymore because my dad follows me. I used to bust up in there like "SUP MY TITTY BOPPIN BOYS, THE SCOOP TODAY IS THAT SOME FAT WHORE PUSHED ME IN THE HALLWAY AND I ALMOST SLAM DAMN KABOOSHED THAT ORANGUTAN INTO OUTER-fuckin-SPACE !!!" But now, I have to be more careful with my word choices. Instead, I'd have to be like "Today in the hallway, someone pushed me, but it's okay." I also can't post any Billie Joe Armstrong Moaning videos that I know everyone enjoyed so much. I can't block him because I'm pretty sure that he would notice. This is my new diary I guess.
           I am not ready for the State Test. I'm gonna walk into school and forget that I don't have my usual classes and be hella confused. Today I wore a new shirt, but I didn't get to show it off because it was too cold. Also, I feel like the more I try to avoid Y'all know who, I end up closer to him?? That's very mean and it better stop. Or not. *Stops typing for a solid minute to take a fat gulp of a glass of water that I'm keeping in my lap and is making my thighs cold* I don't know why, but my stupid brain keeps telling me that I can snatch him by constantly avoiding him, and the itty bitty logical part of my brain keeps telling me to shoot my shot, but my fear of being shot down is even louder. Not literally though. I don't think he'd shoot me. Imagine.
"Hey, I think you're a hella snacc, let's go to Boston Market."
"Hmmm, I think not." *shoots me*
    Anyways, the worst case scenario would be that he doesn't like me back and everything is awkward and I make a fool out of myself. Wait, no, that sounds awful.
Whatever. Guess I'll die then.

Song Of The Day:

Make sure you don't listen to it in front of your parents, though

Make sure you don't listen to it in front of your parents, though. The lyrics are kinda wild.