BREAKING NEWS: ur wee wee is little

Ajajsjjejwlwlalakskdkdkdk. I'm so shook jesus fucking Christ. I don't know why I'm so excited, even though he didn't say yes or no. On God's left asscheek, if he ends up saying no, I'm gonna be hella sad. Okay, but I have to figure out how to have a fucking conversation without sweating and stuttering and shaking. LIKE LITERALLY SHAKING. When I asked him, I couldn't stop shivering for like 5 minutes. And I felt like I was drowning. That's chill. As per usual.
           Just act if you were talking to Mariana. You always make her laugh.
   Okay bitch, but it's not that easy. It's different because.. it's... it's not really different. Then, why does it feel like it is? 
          Idk.
      I mean, I usually tell her something about my day, and then it somehow relates to something absolutely fucking wild that happened when I was little, and it just keeps going from there.
      Okay, so you basically just say everything that's on your mind. That's how you keep the conversation going. Remember, you're not talking to a robot, April. This is a whole ass person. You've had better conversations with bees.
       Oh yeah. I saw a bee this morning and I got excited. The bees are back. Queens. But if I see any of them in my house, I'm gonna fucking shit my pants. I'm shook as fuck. Well, that's all.

  Mariana please don't hate on my king

Song Of The Day:

This was the first song I ever heard by Marina and I thought it was guud shit