The Nutshot

Today we had to stay in some random room for the first four periods because of Science testing. The original teacher in that room kept yelling at us, like bitch, if you don't shut the fuck up. She came out here microwaving her stank beef stew and washing her apple. I made a fat mistake today. When I entered the room, there was an empty seat next to my mans, but my goofy ass was too fucking pussy to sit there. Later, I saw everyone having fun over there and talking and I was watching from the background like

 Later, I saw everyone having fun over there and talking and I was watching from the background like

    Mr Correll is a fat bitch for leaving us that essay while he was gone. I'm gonna break that bitch.
             In Drama, we were practicing on the stage. Dmytro said that he thought my shirt said The Nutshot. I'm naming this chapter that in honor. I forgot to ask Mrs. Passante about my props. I don't even know if I'm ready for Dress Rehearsal. Bitch, I'm afraid. 😔😔.
            In Science, we were doing presentations. It was hella boring again. The boringest was my mans' group 😔😔😫. Linda seemed so tired. She probably was. My mans though,,,,, he really lit that shit up. He really did that shit. Mariana called me out for staring at him while he was speaking. I was just looking at him, it's not that deep.

     Over the weekend, Mariana and Amelia slept over at my house for my birthday. I was hoping that my mom wouldn't start her shit with company, BUT THE BITCH STILL DID!!! The fuck???? We were playing LPS in my room because there wasn't much to do, and I heard her yelling from the kitchen. I swear to god, I hate this bitch. She called me annoying behind my back to them, and then lied about it once I confronted her bitch ass. She also obviously favored Mariana over Amelia. She ignored Amelia the whole ass time. She probably ignored her because she wasn't Hispanic. We woke up at like 6:50 to this cunt screaming. At least she left for work. We were watching Crashbox until Mariana and Amelia left. Then, I had the house to myself. I should've snuck out or some shit, but like I said, I'm too pussy.

Song Of The Day:

           An emo classic

           An emo classic.