In Dog We Trust

Today I had a guitar lesson. I went to 7/11 with my dad after. I got a coke slurpee,  but now the bitch is melted and is just slightly chilled Coca Cola. We were listening to my Nimrod CD in the car, just sitting in the parking lot and talking about things. It was mostly me asking very specific questions. I'm learning the C scale in my lessons. My slow ass took like 3 tries to even get the first note right. Sometimes I wonder how my guitar teacher puts up with how stupid I am.
                     I smell chili in the kitchen. That's what my dad is making for dinner.  I usually only eat the beans. My dad is probably tired of my shit. I scoop out all of the beans with my spoon, and then leave everything else. He's like "the vegetables are there for the flavor", but I just tune him out, mostly because all I hear is myself going ultra *SLURRRPP* on the goddamn beans. I also eat the rice. I eat the rice and beans in different bowls. Very nice.
                 In ELA, Sofia was gonna present her lyric project, but she didn't even get to because of the fire drill. Why do we have to have a fire drill during the fun classes?? You couldn't have done this during math?? Mrs. Passante was talking to us, but the fire alarm went off while she was talking. She ended up snatching us from gym to give us our slips.
                There was a sub in math. We still had to do a portfolio piece though. It wasn't that hard, I think I'll get a good grade *gets a 12*. I drew a purposely terrible picture of Billie Joe Armstrong. I gave it to my dad because Mariana said to. I said "Mariana said to give this to you." And he said "what for? Why are you giving me this?" He told me to put it in front of the TV. Will he ever look at it ever again? We don't know. Stay tuned. He was probably pressed because I gave it to him when he was about to enter the bathroom.

 Look at this shit and tell me it doesn't look like him

Look at this shit and tell me it doesn't look like him. (the bitch in the middle)

 (the bitch in the middle)

In Science, Mrs. Shabber put on a a video about a HIV/AIDS. The 
lady in the video was putting emojis and shit on the screen, and I was like "put one more fucking emoji on the screen, bitch, I dare you." And guess what? The bitch put THREE MORE FUCKING EMOJIS ON THE SCREEN. I don't even know what I was mad about. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Stop it guys, this is no laughing matter 😔💕🏳️‍🌈.

Song Of The Day

 The gays love Lana and Marina

The gays love Lana and Marina. This goes out to them.