Martha Speaks And Speaks And Speaks And Speaks And Speaks

Today is the last day of school. We didn't really do much, we just fucked around in different classes and waited for the day to end.

-In Social Studies, we played The Letter Game. It was Boys vs Girls. The girls won.

-In ELA, we just sat there and listened to music. I made a push the button type thing. I drew a picture of Billie Joe Armstrong being thicc. We were eating Takis. I choked on one of those little bitches.

- In VE, Mr DunneJaffe put on some shows for us to watch. We watched Spongebob, Martha Speaks, and Sid The Science Kid. Mariana and I were playing dress up games in the back of the room. When I heard the Martha Speaks theme song, you better believe I got the FUCK down. Eventually, my computer got blocked from playing the dress up games. I spent the rest of the period watching Mariana play dress up games.

-In Drama, Mrs Passante CALLED MY ASS OUT. She was like "April, your shirt is a little creepy, but I like it."  Everyone turned to look at me, including my mans. I was spooked, and I didn't know what to do. There was also tea. This boy likes my friend, and he asked her out.
           She went to talk to him after class, and I saw them hug. I didn't get to talk to her after, and me and Jessica were shook.

       Whatever. Peace Out ✌️. I'm gonna listen to Green Day and take a nap.

Song Of The Day: