The Blue Wildcat Exotic Dancers

It's the second day of school, and I already don't like 8th grade. The teachers always talk about how much work we have to do, and it reminds me why I didn't want to go back to school in the first place. They also want everything typed in MLA format, so that's fucking annoying.
Last year, when Mrs. Shabber said she wanted a Works Cited page in MLA format, I got confused and typed my whole essay in MLA format. This year in the summer homework, it said to cite in MLA format, I was like, "yeah lol, I'm not gonna make that mistake again", and I only cited in MLA format on a handwritten paper. THEN, today when Mrs. Barranca was collecting them, she complained because my paper was handwritten, AND she complained about people not writing in MLA format. Whatever, bitch.
My dumbass forgot to get my papers signed, so hopefully I bring them in tomorrow. When I gave my dad the blue card to fill out, he was like, "I'm not filling this out. You do it." When I tell you I had no fucking idea what I was doing, I'm telling the truth. I kept having to ask questions, and it led up to my dad just filing out the rest of it for me. I couldn't imagine giving my future child the blue card to fill out themselves. I would be too scared that they would do it wrong. I pretty much live by the saying, "If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself."

      In VE, Mariana and I were confused about what we were gonna do, so I was like "lol what if we become strippers and we were called the Blue Wildcat Exotic Dancers." I realized that we could not do that without getting in trouble, so, Mariana and I decided that this would a business we start on our own time. We do any special events, including weddings, quinceaneras, Bar mitzvahs, funerals, divorces, births, and anything else. Call (605)-475-6968 for more info.