Hickory Dickory Dock, The Mouse Whom Sucked A Cock

Today Mrs. Passante YET AGAIN, threatened to take away our show if we didn't start to improve. I know she's not bluffing though, because it  happened to the other class. They became a lecture class instead of a performance class. She said if she didn't see an improvement by Friday, she was canceling our show. I don't want that. I'm scared.
               When I walked to the Drama classroom after lunch, I saw Dmytro and my stupid ass almost went in, but he was with his dance partner and I fuckin backed up and  looked in like

           Then, when we went inside, Mrs. Passante made them do the dance for us. If I'm being completely honest, I liked it a lot. I don't even have anything bad to say. Fuck it up, y'all.
                I'm science, we were being split into groups based on the body system and I was happy with my group, it included Y'all Know Who and Nicolette, but THEN, it turned out Mrs. Shabber had to give us new numbers because there was no number 9, and I ended up getting a different number than him. That's how it is on this bitch of an Earth.

                       I ended up scaring the shit out of myself because a bee flew in, and I was like "ay, yo, what's poppin my jiggly boy, how's life down in the bayous?"  Then, I touched my head to wall I guess, and I got shook because I though...

             I ended up scaring the shit out of myself because a bee flew in, and I was like "ay, yo, what's poppin my jiggly boy, how's life down in the bayous?"  Then, I touched my head to wall I guess, and I got shook because I thought the bee touched my head. I'm usually not scared of bugs, unless they're in my house. If they're in my house, all of my confidence is gone, I'm shivering and holding back tears, and screaming.
               I was so ready to go to my guitar lesson today, and I was like "oh no, y'all, I'm late as  SHIT", even though I was two minutes late. And it ended up not even being my lesson today. It's tomorrow. I usually have lessons on Thursdays, but I missed a lesson because of the shitshow of a Mets trip last week.  I still have flashbacks.
               I WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO GET AN 100 ON MY ITALIAN PROJECT BECAUSE I HAVE A HELLA OVERDUE WELLCHECK ON WEDNESDAY, AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE FOREIGN LANGUAGE FAIR. I'm probably gonna have to get my finger pinched. They're gonna take my blood. WHAT'RE YOU  DOING WITH MY BLOOD, YOU WEE CUNT. IT'S MINE. After that, I have to go to Target to get a dress for my Arista Ceremony. I'm fixing to look like a snacc, but I'm not sure if that's possible. I can always try.

Song Of The Day:

This band created the Phineas and Ferb theme song