Four For Four For You Four

Oooh bitch fuck it up. We don't have school tomorrow, Monday, or next Friday. Suck my pee pee, school. 
               Bitch I'm scared ass hell for the show. I feel like I'm gonna fuck up multiple times. I keep forgetting to freeze when Zingarella says "Oh, Benito." I also don't say my line loud enough. Mrs Passante said that she's gonna be in the last row, and she should be able to hear us from there. We don't have mics, so we have to scream. What if I fuck up on my cues and timing and shit. I just hope for the best.
            During school, I made found a weird coincidence. Both of my crushes in my life have had 4 letters in their name. John and Y'all Know Who. I wonder if it's just a coincidence, or if four letter names just subconsciously make me nut. I guess we won't know until I have my next crush. Will their name have four letters?
                    Olivia better stop tryna steal my mans. She's on my team for basketball and I was gonna confront her, but I decided not to. I don't want to make more drama. My team is so fucked for basketball. Gabby is the team captain, and she's too nice, so she picked people who asked her to be on the team, whether or not she actually wanted them. Our team is called The Jelly Gods because of that, too. Who cares anyway. Damn, I guess I can't salsa or whatever on the basketball court since Mariana isn't on my team. Sad Salsa Hours 😔.
                   I just wanna know why mom can't just wear FUCKING CLOTHES. I'm tired of this stupid cunt walking around the house with no pants on. She's so annoying. She's always in the bathroom for HOURS (not exaggerating) at a time. Then, the second I get into the bathroom, she's like "You're not gonna be in there for long, right?" Like BITCH, I JUST GOT IN HERE. The longest I've been in the bathroom is probably like ten minutes??? And she LOVES 💖💖 walking into the bathroom while someone is in there. Especially when we're in the shower. She gets mad when we lock the door so her annoying ass can stay out.  I just want her to move out and remove herself from my life. Fucking bitch.

Song Of The Day: