September 29

Oh my god, y'all. It's really been a whole year. I've really had a crush on that crackhead ass Walmart white boy for a whole year.  Sixth grade me was so lucky that I didn't even acknowledge him. I thought his name was Steve.  Well, actually, one time, in sixth grade, we had a sub in Drama. I forgot what we were doing, but I remember I saw him and I was like "hmm, he's kind of cute...", but then I never acknowledged him ever again.

Then, in seventh grade, I saw him presenting with his group, and was like "wow, that's a funky personality right there bitch." Then, I realized that school was so boring without having something to be excited about everyday, so I was like "okay, I guess I'll have a crush on him or something???"

That's right. I fucking chose to have a crush on him. I don't know how the fuck I did, but I fucked with my brain SO hard to make that happen. But, now I can't choose to stop having a crush on him. Why am I so problematic?  Then, after that came the "toot toot, I think you're cute", note, and you already know the hot mess that just keeps going on and on and on.

So, to answer this letter that I sent to myself like a month ago in Animal Crossing:

Unfortunately, yes. I'm sorry. I'm not sure I can stop it now. I could see him vomit up the grossest thing in existence, and I'd still be like, "UwU, my wittle bwaby, is my sweet lil sugar plum okay?" I hate my dumb bitch ass self.

Tomorrow, one of my villagers in Animal Crossing is having a birthday party. This one goes out to my homegirl  MONIQUE.